Healthy Recipes & Tips for Easy Food Prep

I have made some amazing stuff that is super easy to make & delish. When I get some time this weekend, I'll put some of my recipes in here & would love to see what you're making as well - :heart:

Replies

• Sarahrz
    Sarahrz Posts: 5 Member
    Hey! Just joined this group to hopefully meet some like minded ladies and motivate each other. I love to cook so here is dinner I made recently:

Pork Loin & Sweet Potato Pasta
    Pork:
    In the morning, put the following in a crock pot. Leave it on low all day. Switch to warm when you get home until ready to eat.
    - pork tenderloin (most of my packages come with 2 small/medium sized tenderloins in one package). Get whatever pounds you want based on how much you want leftover. I think we used 1.5-2 lbs
    - generously salt, pepper and garlic powder the top of the tenderloin
    - drizzle two table spoons soy sauce over meat
    - one bay leaf
    - half an onion (or whole) I just used what was leftover from the pizza
    - 1 cup water in the bottom

When you get home the pork will be pull apart tender. I half shredded it when I put it on the plate and topped it with the onion and some of the juice.

Shredded the leftovers (a whole other tenderloin) into a tupperware. Poured a little of the juice on to keep the meat moist. Added leftover sweet potato pasta and peppers as well and just mixed all together.

Sweet Potato Pasta
    - Spirooli'd one sweet potato (cut smaller end off and dice by hand because it didn't have enough width to keep the spikes in and kept falling off)
    - put in the skillet with the remaining red pepper and green pepper halves; roughly chopped.
    - Seasoned with salt, pepper, white wine (optional) and crushed red pepper
    - Sauteed until soft to my liking - maybe 8-10 min; stirring regularly

Used the leftovers the next day for pulled pork, sweet potato and peppers tacos.