Daily Challenge- Thursday

Options
umer76
umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
I am posting the twofold challenge for thursday which is to do any workout/cleaning/ walking/gym (basically anything that will make you move)for a minimum of 30 minutes. If you can do longer workout that will be even better.

In addition you should drink atleast 10 glasses/cups of water. I know it is winter but for weight loss drinking water is essential. In -8C I regularly drink 2 litres of water everyday. This is more than 10 cups and if I make an effort I can drink more. So I challenge you to drink 10 glasses of water and do a 30 min calories burning. Lets see who will win!!

Replies

• umer76
    Options
    10 glasses of water in already. Now I am going for the walk and hoping to burn some calories in 30 minutes. Come on people you can do this!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I did 65 Mins of a workout this morning, and on my 4th 16.9 oz bottle of water! :)
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • umer76
    Options
    I have done 30 min walk and had 11 cups of water. Challenge completed!

@ Lisanume you will be tough to beat!!
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I did it the exercise this morning, I have to say I was going to take a break today on the exercise until I saw the Thursday challenge. It was harder to get all the water in, I did it though, I should do that everyday, actually I think for my weight, I should be drinking more.

You guys are great, you make me think I can actually do this!!!!!!
  • umer76
    Options
    I did it the exercise this morning, I have to say I was going to take a break today on the exercise until I saw the Thursday challenge. It was harder to get all the water in, I did it though, I should do that everyday, actually I think for my weight, I should be drinking more.

You guys are great, you make me think I can actually do this!!!!!!
    Thats the spirit! Looks like Friday will have no challenge unless somebody would suggest one today.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I completed the challenge..got all the water in and did my 45 min. walk plus other exercises!! Lots of calories burned. :)