100 Days!

FIT_Goat
FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
Today is my 100th day doing keto. That's 100 straight days under 25g of net carbs! I'm "only" averaging 1.7lbs a week, but I am eating way more than I would expect.

I don't really have any big message. I'm just happy to be 100 days in. Here's looking forward to the next 100. I think I've found a way of eating for the rest of my life. My body has never felt so "right" before.

Anyway, for all you out there who are just starting, keep it up. It gets a little easier each day. The random craving and carb-lust will diminish each day. There are days right now where you couldn't force me to eat french fries. Before I started this, even smelling them while driving by McD's would be enough that I'd turn into the drivethru to get some.

Replies

• Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Congrats! :drinker:
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Congrats! That's great! Keep it up! :)
  • Congrats! You are doing great.
  • ginnyntonic
    ginnyntonic Posts: 28 Member
    That is awesome! Hope to be able to say the same thing in about 75 more days :-)
  • FIT_Goat
    You will be able to do it. The time goes pretty fast once you get used to eating like this.
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Congrats!!
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Bravo!! And thanks for sharing...I too have lost that carb craving feeling! :drinker:
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    So, you have lost about 25 LBS in 15 weeks, right?
  • FIT_Goat
    Yep, almost 30 pounds now. Not exceedingly fast (like some people) but not bad either.
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Cheers! :drinker:
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Great Job and I really appreciate your post!!.

I'm on day 3 and according to my scale I'm down 6 lbs and under my big # (into ONEDERLAND)..I'm hesitant to get excited about it or log it, but it sure is motivating. To hear your 100 days in and down as much as you are gives me continued inspiration.

I just changed from counting cals and working out 4-5 days a week for the last 6 months and in that time only lost 18 lbs. I will say it was really slow because I was up and down everyday with how over or under cals I was..

I really feel like this is the way for me, and I did LC back in 2003-2004 and in 10 months had lost almost 100 lbs!!

Keep up the great work.. and thanks for the inspiration :-)