kikalique Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job, Melinda!

SW: 228
    LWW: 222.0
    CW: 219.2
    CGW: 215
    UGW: 160ish

Looks like I'll have to change my challenge goal weight. I'm really happy (and surprised) with the loss this week because I was sick, couldn't make it to the gym, and I was traveling for two days. Goal for this week is to make it back to the gym (it's been snowing for three days and will tomorrow/throughout the week as well, so we'll see how that works), try some at home workouts, and continue to be mindful of what I'm eating.

Hope everyone else has a great week!
  • Spambo16
    Spambo16 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go Mel & Kikalique! :flowerforyou:

Here's mine:
    SW: 162.5
    LW: 157
    CW: 155.5
    ChW/UGW: 145

Off to shovel yet more snow. :grumble: I'll be counting the calories burned! :tongue:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Great job, Melinda!

SW: 228
    LWW: 222.0
    CW: 219.2
    CGW: 215
    UGW: 160ish

Looks like I'll have to change my challenge goal weight. I'm really happy (and surprised) with the loss this week because I was sick, couldn't make it to the gym, and I was traveling for two days. Goal for this week is to make it back to the gym (it's been snowing for three days and will tomorrow/throughout the week as well, so we'll see how that works), try some at home workouts, and continue to be mindful of what I'm eating.

Hope everyone else has a great week!

Congrats on your loss kikalique! You're doing great!!!!! Yeah the weather sucks here too :ohwell:
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Way to go Mel & Kikalique! :flowerforyou:

Here's mine:
    SW: 162.5
    LW: 157
    CW: 155.5
    ChW/UGW: 145

Off to shovel yet more snow. :grumble: I'll be counting the calories burned! :tongue:

You are well on your way Spambo!!!! Good job this week! Shoveling is a killer burn. So yes, count it :laugh:
  • Dawn810511
    Dawn810511 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    SW: 165lbs

CW: 159lbs (no loss this week)

CGW: 150lbs

UGW: 125lbs
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 177
    CW: 173.5 (-3.5 lbs)
  • Fodao
    Fodao Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone!

SW: 237.6

LW: 234.0
    CW: 229.0 (-5 this week, -8.6 total)

The hiking is ramping up a lot sooner than expected. Lots of nice weather in Oregon, plus a friend of mine is suddenly as enthusiastic about it as I am. We plugged about 5 miles yesterday in the mountains nearby.
  • morzolas
    morzolas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    SW: 203.5
    CW: 199.5
    GW: 191.5
    Loss so far: 4 lbs.

Maybe I shouldn't have had a cheat day the day before weigh in. :laugh:

I think everyone had a little trouble getting going with all the cold and snow. I finally have time this week to renew my rec center membership, so I should be hitting the ground running here soon. Overall I'm very happy with my progress (a third of my challenge GW!) and am ready for a new week! Great job, everyone!
  • chickidee87
    chickidee87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SW: 532lbs
    CW : 517lbs
    GW : 515lbs
    UGW : 150lbs
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SW: 209
    CW: 207
    GW: 194
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    The hiking is ramping up a lot sooner than expected. Lots of nice weather in Oregon, plus a friend of mine is suddenly as enthusiastic about it as I am. We plugged about 5 miles yesterday in the mountains nearby.

I'm anxious to get going on my hiking this year too but our mountains still have way too much snow! I'm hoping to get going around Spring Break in March practicing at a little lower elevations. Last year I completed one 14er and hurt myself on the 2nd 14er (slipped on scree at 13,000 feet and hit a rock with my tailbone :ohwell: ) My goal this year is to take on the 14er that defeated me last time, plus 3-4 others, as well as some hikes around 11,000 feet.

You've been rocking the steps on fitbit! You're very motivational!
  • GulinoV
    Options
    SW: 230
    CW: 220
    GW: 199

Thanks to my sister in law for turning me on to this site and all the support the members give. This really keeps me motivated and challenged!

Good luck this week to all!!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    SW: 165lbs

CW: 159lbs (no loss this week)

CGW: 150lbs

UGW: 125lbs

No worries Dawn, I was pooped about only losing 0.6 last week. But you'll make up for it next weight in. Keep it up!!!!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 177
    CW: 173.5 (-3.5 lbs)

good job skittles
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    Nice job everyone!

SW: 237.6

LW: 234.0
    CW: 229.0 (-5 this week, -8.6 total)

I've never been hiking. I'm actually afraid. Not too sure of what exactly, but I always imagine my clumsy self careening off the side of the mountain.
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    SW: 203.5
    CW: 199.5
    GW: 191.5
    Loss so far: 4 lbs.

Maybe I shouldn't have had a cheat day the day before weigh in. :laugh:

I think everyone had a little trouble getting going with all the cold and snow. I finally have time this week to renew my rec center membership, so I should be hitting the ground running here soon. Overall I'm very happy with my progress (a third of my challenge GW!) and am ready for a new week! Great job, everyone!
    Congrats on the 4lbs thus far. We've got a little over 2 months left. So you being at a 3rd of your CGW is awesome!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    SW: 532lbs
    CW : 517lbs
    GW : 515lbs
    UGW : 150lbs

You are so freakin' close to your goal weight. You're definitely going to lose beyond your goal. I am really proud of you. You haven't given up despite the bumps in the road!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    SW: 209
    CW: 207
    GW: 194

wtg on your loss L, you rock!
  • boulevardMto180
    Options
    SW: 230
    CW: 220
    GW: 199

Thanks to my sister in law for turning me on to this site and all the support the members give. This really keeps me motivated and challenged!

Good luck this week to all!!

10 lbs so far!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about.
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry for the lateness this week - it's been a crazy week for me, but I'm FINALLY in my new apartment and ready to start my new job tomorrow. I did not eat the best this week, even if I managed to stay under cals most days, and I am feeling it in the way my body holds itself. It was also my TOM this week (because moving interstate isn't hard enough on its own) as well as having had heaps of sodium these last few days, so I know that most of my gain is water weight. Glad to be able to get back on track today!!

SW: 125kg
    LWW: 122.7kg
    CW: 123.6kg
    Weekly loss: +0.9kg
    Net loss:1.4kg

We've had some really good scale and non scale victories this week, guys! Very proud!!!