Welcome!

Options
13»

Replies

• hmoss05
    hmoss05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been on keto for two weeks.. tried it in the past and love it. Feel free to add me I'm looking for other people to be positive and hopefully help encourage others :) Keepin' Calm and Keto On!
  • hmoss05
    hmoss05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @ nextdecade
    http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/

This is your friend

http://cavemanketo.com/configuring-mfp/
    this post helped me a ton!

Good luck :)
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 19 days in keto, and am loving the food so far, but definitely need all the support I can get. In the past 19 days I've been hit twice with shark week and its making me an emotional wreck.
    Feel free to add me, trying to keep calm and keto on
  • GongShowJudge
    GongShowJudge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been a total lurker on reddit, but made an account today - /u/BetterHabits - Please feel free to add me and I'll be adding a whole bunch of you ladies as well. I need the accountability, I just shot up 15 pounds in the past 5 weeks. WTF?!? :sad:
  • brak131
    brak131 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I am new to Keto after watching my husband have a lot of success- I lurked around reddit for a little while and finally asked for some guidance from the ladies there- and here I am now. I've tried to add a few people as friends but it's impossible to really add a lot while I am at work... feel free to friend me! I need other women to help keep me on track and keep me honest.
    Good luck to all :)
  • irolena
    Options
    Hi all!
    I am new to the group and I wanted to say hello.
    Please feel free to add me. I would love to keep in touch with everyone.
  • mkisaacs
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    This is my first time giving Keto a whirl after a PCOS diagnosis. My mom had great results with atkins/low carb a few years ago but was unable to stick with it. The first week with keto flu was rough- but I increased my calories and fat and decided I'd better ease in a little more.
  • NurseEmmyEm
    NurseEmmyEm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am just discovering that MFP had a forum for keto! Feel free to add me! I'm excited to be here. =D
  • girlsgonetame
    Options
    Hey laaaadies!!! I've just started Keto to lose some weight so that I can be more in shape for the upcoming derby season. I'm also tired of being fat and thought I'd take this "healthy weight" thing for a spin. Feel free to add me!
  • traerjudy
    traerjudy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing Keto for one whole week now and have lost 5 pounds. I'm not on FB either...just don't want to have to explain it. I'm happy to have found this site. Had a gastric bypass, lost 160 pounds and over 8 years gained back 70. It's so depressing but I'm motivated once again.
  • pandabritt2014
    Options
    Hi :) I just started back on Keto after being off for over a year. I lost about 65 pounds back in late 2012 and took a break from Keto over the holidays, planning on starting back up in February of 2013. Then I found out I was pregnant! I quit smoking and went off Keto. I have PCOS and endometriosis so weight has always been a problem for me. I gained quite a bit of weight when I was pregnant and now I'm ready to lose it--and then some!

I'm back on Keto as of yesterday (woo \o/) and looking for MFP friends for support and what-not.

Look forward to losing with you all!
  • angie_dp
    angie_dp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

I'm Angie, long time lurker and occasional poster in the keto subs, such as /r/xxketo, /r/ketogains, and /r/ketorecepies. Please feel free to add me! Its great to have a community to turn to for support in a world with so many temptations. I started keto as an attempt to cut out refined sugars in fear of diabetes, and in the mean time managed to kick a lot of digestive problems I've had all my life (good bye bloating!!). I am a practitioner of Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (Gracie Humatia), and new to lifting while I take some time off jitz.

Keep up the good work!
  • Flippawasere
    Options
    Hi. I've been doing keto for 3 weeks now and feeling great about this whole new lifestyle. I've just joined up here so would love to get some keto friends.