The Big 4-0 & looking for more pals

Options
LizFo
LizFo Posts: 34 Member
Hello from Minnesota! So I turn 40 in about a month and it'd be great to have more MFP pals in this age group. I've been a regular on MFP for about 2 years and have lost 25 or so pounds (and kept it off!). I'd like to lose a bit more and decrease those jiggly trouble spots. Looking for mutual motivation? Send me a friend request! :)

Replies

• jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You can be friends with me I turn 40 in October and I want to hit in with a bang looking fantastic rather than depressed.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    By the way nice work you are so close to your goal I am so jealous. 130 is my goal and I have 14 to go.
  • Stacyschim
    Stacyschim Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    fantastic job, both of you! Feel free to add me. I could use some support too!
  • Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. And fantastic job.

Kim
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome to 40 & Fabulous. Great job on your goal !
  • djm528
    djm528 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you like.
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • copperdiemMFP
    Options
    Hi! Add me! I turn 40 in December and I want to make it my best decade yet!
  • LizFo
    LizFo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think I sent/accepted friend requests to everyone. Thanks!
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is 40 is the new 30 :wink: I LOVE IT!! I'll turn 45 in Dec and I'm ready to start celebrating now baby :laugh:
  • kisiel74
    kisiel74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am turning 40 in May....happy Birthday to everyone...add me too...I only have 2 friends and I think it is great to have more....it is more motivating....
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm always open for new friends and keep my diary open so feel free to add if you like.
  • chicagodawn
    chicagodawn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    great job on your weight loss!! I'm turning 45 this summer, and am down 7 pounds so far (goal of 40). Feel free to add me, I'd love more friends, I've only been at this for a few weeks, and love seeing updates!

- Dawn
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've been on here everyday for almost a year - until I missed one day while on a cruise a couple weeks ago. I log everything and have an open diary. I'm at my goal weight and have lost 70lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can add me...always looking for friends to help keep me motivated :)
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and congrats on turning 40.

I'm 43 and also live in Minnesota. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    45 and Live in Illinois, feel free to add me. Becoming addicted to MFP lol
  • marc_dc
    marc_dc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 last year and I'm at my highest weight ever, so I joined MFP and got a Fitbit. Please add me as a friend.
  • MMFabrizio
    Options
    Hi, I also turn 40 soon, at the end of April. Hoping I can lose 10 lbs by then as a good jump start to my weight loss (or inch-loss, as I'm really only concerned with how many inches I'm carrying, lol!)

Glad to be part of this group! Send a friend request if ya like, it would be great to make some new friends on here =).
  • cm2owl
    cm2owl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on here so feel free to add me. :D