Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

one hour of Jillian every morning

on Jan 1/2014 I decided I'd do a Jillian Michaels workout every day. I hadn't worked out in almost a year and even before I was not consistent. For some reason on Jan 5th I did yoga inferno lever 2 then put in 6w6p level 1and have since done one Jillian Michaels yoga either meltdown or inferno either levels and 6w6p level 1. So I guess my plan for the, next 6 months is this one Jillian Michaels yoga program and one of her other workouts. I have mine all planned out. I do take a rest day on Sunday and I do stretching flexibility yoga. Does anyone else do an hour of Jillian?

Replies

• Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    For a while I did an hour of Jillian every day, 30-Day Shred followed by Ripped in 30. Life got in the way, but I'd love to get back to it because I felt amazing while I was doing it.
  • BritBrit515
    BritBrit515 Posts: 18 Member
    I do an hour of Jillian every morning. 30 Day shred and Yoga Meltdown right now. I have a bunch of other dvds for after 30 day shred. I just started this though. I feel great :)
  • Bananabiss
    Bananabiss Posts: 3 Member
    That's cool to see other people pushing it. I mean why did one if you have time for two right? :) IM getting a pair of 10lb weights because IM moving to Ripped in 30 for February. IM gonna do a jm yoga as workout 1 and switch between level 1 and 2 of ripped in 30 for workout 2. I don't have a scale at home but I have seen such a difference.
  • Bananabiss
    Bananabiss Posts: 3 Member
    That's cool to see other people pushing it. I mean why do one if you have time for two right? :) IM getting a pair of 10lb weights because IM moving to Ripped in 30 for February. IM gonna do a jm yoga as workout 1 and switch between level 1 and 2 of ripped in 30 for workout 2. I don't have a scale at home but I have seen such a difference.
  • just wanted to ask, hows it going? see any changes?