90-Day Fit.&Nutr. Challege: Day #20 Post StressFree Saturday

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
As of now you should be getting used to the soreness and starting to feel amazing. :flowerforyou: Results may not be super apparent at this time, but we have committed to completion! Just you wait. Soon, someone at work or home will say, “hey, have you done something different?” :wink: This challenge is really designed to start to see your major results towards the END of each phase, around picture time, so keep reminding yourself of that! If you have not taken your pictures, go ahead and do so. See the link below for another meal plan.

Sometimes, when we try to change for the better, we are surrounded by negativity everywhere we go. :ohwell: No matter what we do everyone is always critiquing us and we are critiquing them! Remember that we are in this challenge because we want to get healthy and fit, not because we are bad people or everything is just going wrong. So today, let's point out the POSITIVE! :bigsmile: Let's pay some attention to the things that we LOVE about ourselves! So, in addition to +++your accountability post+++, post your favorite feature about yourself and why below.

My favorite feature about myself are my calves!:heart: I have always had awesome calves, maybe because I was in the marching band as a child. :laugh: When I am working out and eating right, it is always easy for me to see definition and notice strength!!!:heart:

Meal Plan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6LyUGCQOGQLWR5X0J6NWJ6RDg/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Good topic!!! Well, I guess you are talking about something we like physically, right? I would say my shoulders. I like how defined they are. They make me feel and look strong. A lot of people compliment me on my shoulders (arms). Also a lot of people comment on my smile. I do smile a lot especially when I am teaching Zumba. :love:

S: Breakfast
    W: 2 hours of Zumba at a fundraiser
    N: So far so good, 5, but I haven't had dinner yet. It is planned and it is healthy.

Have a great evening!! :flowerforyou:
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my favorite feature is my shoulders. They are the first to show definition and seeing that makes me feel powerful and strong.... and that keeps me on this journey of health and well being!
    N: 3 (going out for dinner... will be ordering salad and chicken but you can't calculate exact cals and such)
    S: breakfast
    W: did the ab challenge.... WOW! Also did a new workout Jessica Smith's Stride & Strength.... again WOW!
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My favourite feature would have to be my overall shape - whatever weight I am at, I am very proportionate and maintain an hourglass figure. As I age I find my waist isn't as small as it used to be, but it's still usually 10-12 inches smaller than my hips.

S: breakfast
    N: 4, dinner and drinks with a girlfriend tonight
    W: total body workout at the gym - lunges, mummy crawl, sled pushes, push-ups, arc trainer, and wallsits. Fun times!
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like my smile, when I smile I feel good. I feel is a personal gift that you give to someone. It is like a welcome mat from me to you.
    I have been sick this past week so I won't grade myself. I am on the mend now so no worries :-)