Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MINI CHALLENGE #1 - Wednesday Jan 29th

Replies

• aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    completed 100 squats
  • Sorry but due to work (12 hour shift today) I was unable to squeeze it in. But tomorrow I will smash them all. My promise.
  • I'm going to do the squats and the plank on my first break!
  • Teri_71
    Teri_71 Posts: 14 Member
    Since I met two of the challenges yesterday, I'll try for the planks today!
  • Both challenges done. Extra water = easy as I needed it after the 2 minute plank!
  • BookterAE12
    BookterAE12 Posts: 82 Member
    Completed the 100 squat challenge... was also shooting for 10 glasses of water, but didn't quite make it.
  • kitchen0nfire
    kitchen0nfire Posts: 22 Member
    I finished my 10 glasses of water by 12pm (although I honestly had forgotten about the challenge until the last 2 glasses!!!).

I didn't go for the plank nor the squats since I started a class at the gym which tired me out! I did do planks during the class, so that counts right? 30 sec on each side and 1 min normal plank. I also did about 50 squats in the squat machine with 118lbs.

I think I'm close enough LOL. I can definitely say that I pushed/challenged my self today. VERY PROUD!

Can't wait for the next challenge... :P
  • Did the squat challenge yesterday, and think I'll try it again today and also add in the plank :)
  • Yesterday I completed:
    6 flights of stairs
    11 glasses of Water
    30 seconds of the plank.

Okay not quite 2 minutes, but I am not going to give up, i am going to try again today. :smile:

My goal today is to complete

- 100 squats
    - 10 glasses of water
    - 2 minute plank
  • JayneLillian1
    JayneLillian1 Posts: 4 Member
    Finished 100 squats! :happy: I did sets of ten throughout the work day, great way to wake me up during my mid-day slump... Working on the water now on glass 9 feeling great!!
  • danigrly
    danigrly Posts: 5 Member
    Decided to do the plank today in addition to yesterday. I've started doing pushups since last night so I have not gotten around to my second 100 squats. I finished 6 glasses of water yesterday & got 2.5 glasses today, so far. I've also started doing jumping jacks, I never realized just how hard they were to keep going. Feel the burn all over. I cannot wait to start seeing some weight changes!
  • LizzieRagalnd9
    LizzieRagalnd9 Posts: 13 Member
    Plank and squats are done! Working on my water intake now! :)
    Keep it up ladies!!
  • Fitn50Grandma
    Fitn50Grandma Posts: 13 Member
    Well.....planks and squats I have not tried yet.....but I will this week. 100? Ummm we will see. I'll try at least. :ohwell:

I did do 45 min of cardio on the treadmill and bike. :)

I also stayed on my Intermittent Fasting 8:16 yesterday/today. It went pretty well since I was eating whole foods with no processed anything.....made me feel full.
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Done, I could not plank for 2 min. straight after 30 sec. it was too hard! So I did 4 sets of 30 sec. ???? Completed 100 squats and will drink my last cup of water before bed.
  • dcsnow99
    dcsnow99 Posts: 13 Member
    Got in 100 squats!
  • mystian
    mystian Posts: 14
    10 cups of water done.
    Will try to fit in the 100 squats before bedtime.

Won't be planking this round as I can barely move my shoulder- tweaked something yesterday :)
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    10 glass's of water - check
    100 squats - check
    20 seconds of plank and I was shaking like an earthquake lol

The point is I challenged myself more than yesterday and tomorrow I will be stronger because of it ;)
  • lovelylaura78
    lovelylaura78 Posts: 9 Member
    I am up for the challenge, and still have a little over 4 hours to get the extra 2 glasses of water done...On a side note I lost 4.5 lbs since I joined the group...I know that you usually lose faster in the very beginning, but this is a huge encouragement and I am feeling on my way!!!
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Awesome Job Everyone!!

10 glasses of water - Check!
    100 squats - Check!
    I am off to go try the plank. Typically I can only make it about 10 seconds before I start shaking like crazy. I will push for 4 sets of 30 seconds each. We will see...

Good night all!
  • Teri_71
    Teri_71 Posts: 14 Member
    I was only able to do two 30 second planks. Fabulously sore from the squats done yesterday. Struggled to hit 8 glasses of water today.