Pure Cardio

Options
perrymick
perrymick Posts: 79 Member
Hi Guys,

How are you all doing?

Pure cardio finished today, it seemed like ages before getting a break lol.

Keep it going all.

Replies

• kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It will get better! Just keep it up!

I am going to try to get through what I can, modifying where I can. I may regret it in the morning, but I just don't want to stop at this point. I am totally motivated (for a change) and don't want to end up starting over once again.
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Don't get hurt out there do what you can....BUT YOU JUST MOTIVATED THE CRAP OUTTA ME WAY TO GO THATS HOW YOU DIG DEEPER IM PUMPED NOW!!!!!!! Maybe I should take it easy on the coffee lol
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Is it your Friday yet, with Cardio Abs?? Hehe :P

nking, I know you've done it, I'm just waiting on the reaction from the folks that haven't done the extra 15 minutes!
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have made it that far before...IT SUX!!

I actually do love the ab workout just not right after Pure Cardio...last time I would do the abs in the morning and the workout at night. Yeah I cheated LOL!
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I did something similar, I did the pure cardio and then had to get dinner ready. So I completed cardio abs about a half hour later while dinner was cooking. The most important thing is to get it done!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I generally wait about 10 minutes before getting into it...I just want to the torture over with! :D
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio followed by Cardio abs is just at the end of this week and i'm not looking forward to it :(

On a brighter note I have possesion of my new Polar FT4 HRM so at least I'll get to see how much its killing me as well as feeling it lol.