KEEP PUSHING!!!!!

Options
nking404
nking404 Posts: 73 Member
You guys are doing an awesome job and been motivating me throughout this insanity experience no matter how hard it gets just keep pushing through diet and exercise are important to getting in shape but MOTIVATION is where it all starts!!!!! What motivates you???

Replies

• kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    All my INSANE friends motivate me lol! I love hearing the stories of how tough it is but they just keep going. And the satisfaction they get when they do complete a workout or a week or a month! LOVE IT! Keeps me going!
  • nking404
    Options
    THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT WE ARE FREAKING CRAZY!!!!! COME ON YAL LETS GO!!!!!!!'
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Yeah....crazy....that's an understatement.

I tried a power jump today...because...I'm dumb....instantly double over in pain....this whole ab issue where I don't feel any pain until I do something is killing me!!!! Just a few more days then month 2! I've tried the program before and coudn't get through it because I sprain my back, that was 2 years ago...you all are motivating as hell, and this time, come hell or high water or muscle tear, I....will....get...through....it!
  • nking404
    Options
    That's some inspirational **** right there man..... YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME WE GOT THIS SHAUN T MAYBE A DEAMON SPAWN STRAIGHT FROM BEACHBODY HELL BUT HE CANT BEAT US IF WE WORK TOGETHER WE ALL WILL FINISH THIS NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    SHAUN T MAYBE A DEAMON SPAWN STRAIGHT FROM BEACHBODY HELL BUT HE CANT BEAT US IF WE WORK TOGETHER

Wait....are we working out or playing World of Warcraft?
  • nking404
    Options
    Lmao man I was hype damn coffee!!!
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WE ALL WILL FINISH THIS NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS!!!

And you are so crazy! LOL
  • perrymick
    perrymick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WE ALL WILL FINISH THIS NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS!!!

And you are so crazy! LOL

We're ALL crazy, we're doing INSANITY and Shaun T is our new best friend.

I love it when he says "take a break if you need it" and then follows it with "keep pushing"

Thanks Shaun but I'm trying to die here quietly lol