January 2014 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Here are my final totals for January. I obviously need to decrease my February goal since I haven't made goal in the last two months :grumble:

January total: 110.09 miles

exercise.png
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Jan 28-3.47
    Jan29-4.82
    Jan 30-1.44
    Jan 31-3.09
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My Jan. total miles is 166. 16 over my goal.
    Gosh it seems like yesterday I was making my Jan ticker & now it's time for Feb's!!! Good lucjk everybody!!

Oh, oh! Something happened to the ticker & It would not copy & paste. I will try again but if it's not there then put in 166. Thanks and see ya next month!

exercise.png
  • Rief3
    Rief3 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    add 11 miles

missed goal by 2.6 miles!!!!
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Ending January with a cold and an additional 6-9 inches of snow arriving overnight. But that's alright since I added 1.5 miles to my total for the day, which brought me to 53.2 miles for the month.

exercise.png
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Options
    Ok I was bad this month due to hubby being here till after super bowl coming up, weather being bad to walk or jog and getting a cookie puppy. He's a handful but cute and my other dog that just turns a year loves him to play with her. I will do better next month for sure though. I hope u all made your goals and didn't get sick.

Total for Jan is 427.8 didn't make goal :( of 500
  • donjessop
    Options
    Missed it by a couple of miles. Damn flu.

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    finishing January with another 11.99 miles

exercise.png
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Few more walking miles to add to finish off the month:

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,355 Member
    Options
    Everyone did a terrific job this month! Even those with too much weather did great! And those of us with very little weather did a darn good job too! Congratulations everyone!

Well, I totally failed to mention the 14.22 miles I did on the recumbent yesterday! Go figure. Today I managed 5.66 walking...no recumbent. It's been a good January!

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a terrific February 1st.

Chris
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,355 Member
    Options
    Tacking on another 4 miles XC skiing. That's 404 out of 400 this month.

exercise.png

An amazing job! Congratulations!

Chris
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Added 6.3 bike tonight...total January miles: 100
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,327 Member
    Options
    =======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

http://www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

*PHEW!!!!* Big update this time!!!!! :happy: That's what I get for taking yesterday off from updating the sheet though. :blushing:

And now boarding the GOAL TRAIN.....MOSOMMER, ANIMEFAN914, JCSMITH5210, JANNALOVESCOFFEE, SPIKESMOM, BECCAB1981, SUFFERLANDRIAN (Again!), WIGHTROSE (Also again!), SUPERFOX12082, JTH11706, MARISSAFIT06, KAYAK_KUTIE, THERUNNINGGUPPY, FUTURE_ROCKSTAR, PHYTOGURL and MOMOF2BOYZ832!!!!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:
    smiley-talk008.gif

SUFFERLANDRIAN - Funny video! Buh-NANA!!!! :laugh:

ANACONDA469 - Your miles didn't get added yesterday (Thursday) because I was too busy at work during the day and then too busy last night to do an update. I was in bed by 9:45pm. About 5 hours earlier than usual. :bigsmile:

Another crazy great month!! The number I was watching this month was the "Weighted Score". The higher that goes, the more people made goal or finished in a higher bracket. The previous record was 2.51. We SMASHED it by hitting 3.01 this month!!! That may not seem like a lot, but it takes a LOT to budge that number by even 0.01 so, WAY TO GO!!!!!! :drinker:

Congratulations to everyone whether you made goal or not. A lot of us had to endure extreme weather and many, many more were dealing with illness and/or injury. There sure was a lot of moving despite everything though!!! I'm happy that I set a new personal monthly record myself. Hoping to keep the momentum going forward.

See you in February! Oh wait, it already has been for 35 minutes already! :laugh:

Dave
  • animefan914
    animefan914 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    16.44miles walking and 3 miles biking since my last update for a total of 172.84miles for January.
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    add 6.91miles to the last week in jan for me please.
    39.55 total for Jan. ... and thanks for logging my tiny efforts .... it has been really fun being back :smile:

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Last update for January.
    Manage to walk 4.5 miles yesterday after my run.

Great job everybody! :drinker: See you all in February. :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is my last January miles. Congratulations to all the January MYA people!! :bigsmile: See everyone for February!!:drinker:

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I road 19.5 miles in the beautiful Florida Keys, almost to Key West :)

exercise.png
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    My final numbers 100.00/100.62

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.