1/18- walked 3.65 miles

113.90/125
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

View (but not edit) at this address:

WWW.TINYURL.COM/MGTPPLU

Congrats to 4 more people making goal: ala140, kar328, naters_0823 and of course (drumroll please) our own dear Darkrider Dave! :drinker:

2essie has upped her goal. Whatever keeps you motivated!

And now for Statistics Saturday:

10 people (7%) have already made goal. This despite us being just a little more than half way through the month. CONGRATS!

48 people (35.8%) are in the festive lime green! Way to go people!

Only 2 people are still at 0 - that has to be some kind of record:noway:

We have 10 newbies in the group! Hooray for you. Welcome. :flowerforyou:

As a group we're moving 446 miles a day -- that's well ahead of our average of 273. :drinker:

The most miles moved by a person (720) is (guess who LOL) our very loyal @ss mover dcmat! :drinker:

Our all time miles moved is 308,682!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    1/18 + 2.26 miles run in honor of Meg Menzies, who was killed by a drunk driver while on her morning run on January 13th. www.megsmiles.com

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Yay Janet!! I'm glad you beat me to the update today cuz I love your statistic posts! :drinker:

The only downside that I don't have anything to update is that now I don't have anything to procrastinate me from doing my household chores. :laugh::laugh:

Dave
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Saturday art home with the stationary bike.
    Add 5.51 miles to January, now at 49.1.
  • kathuggs
    kathuggs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    15.25 miles done today. Was meant to be 12.5 but found an extra loop somewhere. Oops. I figure I'll just say that I did an ultra half marathon today. Lol.

January total: 25.23

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Did 6.7 miles today between running, walking and a little biking and that's enough for goal on the 17th??? How did i do that? Bonus miles from here on out!!! :bigsmile:

Dave
    rI85m6.png

Nice work Dave! At the rate you did that we will need to up your goal for next month to 1000 miles, in the snow, up hill, both ways, with cardboard boxes for shoes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    LOL!!! Now *that* would be a challenge!! bigsmile I'm truly beside myself. Both last month and especially this month, when I declared the 90 miles, I had all those thoughts of doubt and uncertainty...."Can I really do that?". Last month I knew I had two weeks off of work for the holidays and could be a gym rat and hit the treadmill most days. But this month, I was really, really doubtful and figured I'd be struggling at the end to make it.

Reflecting on what might've made this possible, there were a couple things I came up with. The first was my Fitbit and my obsession to make sure I hit 10K steps every day. Especially now that my new work wellness program has tied a monetary award to achieving a status that in order to obtain it anytime soon requires me to max out my daily points to get there. Hitting my 10K step goal is one of the four methods. Plus now I have a personal goal to see how far into 2014 I can go without missing a day of hitting it. :bigsmile:

The other huge reason of course is this challenge. I love being part of this group and seeing what everyone is doing. I can hardly sit still any more these days. :smile:

Dave
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    3 miles added today

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles walk/run

exercise.png
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Moving my @ss seriously hampered by the need to actually hit the books and read them before doing a Uni assignment that needs handing in this week *head-desk*.

A minimal 1.1 miles added today.

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Adding 2 miles today of running and walking for TTD of 55.1 miles
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    1-1 Bike Trainer 22.4
    1-3 Bike Trainer 26.5 (+30ds)
    1-4 Bike Trainer 12
    1-5 Bike Trainer 32.8
    1-10 Bike Trainer 36.3
    1-11 Bike Trainer 20.2 (+30ds)
    1-12 Bike Trainer 9.4
    1-13 Bike 13.9 + walk 2.1 (+30ds)
    1-14 Bike 24
    1-15 (30dsx2)
    1-16 Ski 5 (half of actual)
    1-17 Ski 3.8 (half) + 16.5 Bike Trainer
    1-18 Bike Trainer 8.7 +walk 1.8 (+30dsx2)

Total 230.5
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Still lagging this month, but I have at least got some decent miles in three consecutive days.
    MTD - 45.1/100
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    1/18 - 1.04 miles walked

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    After cleaning house I took the furries for a 4 mile walk. It felt awesome to have a 40* temp.!

exercise.png
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Nice walk with the pooches then 8K run for #MegsMiles this afternoon. Nice day

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Ran some and walked some. Had a little sunbreak so we went for a hike to some nearby falls.

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.