Stay within your calories goal

Who wants to take up this challenge?

Replies

• srlib12
    srlib12 Posts: 13 Member
    Me!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 540 Member
    I'm gonna do it...gotta get back in the groove!!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Me please!

I've drunk 8 glasses of water so far. better get on those squats!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    I will finish my squats in the office today with 3 sets of 20s:)
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    I'm up for it, the water is really important, I am learning that.
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    I did the squats, I did 2 sets of 20 then 2 sets of 10, wow, I love this.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    You can count me in!! :)
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    I'm in! We have a deck of cards with exercises on them and everyone draws a card every hour and we all do them together. The first set had a squat card!! (Only 8, but that's 8 down!) The water will be my biggest challenge - I haven't been drinking much at all lately.
  • umer76
    Challenge completed! 60 squats were not that easy actually. Last summer I was in a challenge and reached upto 150 squats level. Target was to progress slowly towards 250 squats within 30 days!! This group will get there too I am sure:)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 780 Member
    Ouch....almost made 60 squats. Unfortunately the knee said NO and tumbled me on my butt at about 46, LOL! Note to self...work on squats!! I'm working on the water. I am only at 4 glasses so far. I wasn't home most of the day and totally walked out without my water bottle. Gonna try to get the rest in! If not I'm ready for tomorrows challenge!
  • umer76
    Ouch....almost made 60 squats. Unfortunately the knee said NO and tumbled me on my butt at about 46, LOL! Note to self...work on squats!! I'm working on the water. I am only at 4 glasses so far. I wasn't home most of the day and totally walked out without my water bottle. Gonna try to get the rest in! If not I'm ready for tomorrows challenge!
    46 is not bad either. Good effort!
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    60 Squats - check!
    10 Glasses of Water - check!
    Staying under calories... ok, that's a little more complicated since I met with a dietician yesterday and am in a 5 week class with her, so we set my target calories minimum and maximum and it was way different than what MFP said. I adjusted MFP to my minimum, but my dietician said to just keep it in the range. I was 20 calories over my minimum but 380 below my maximum. I'm calling that a win! (I also learned I am a VERY emotional eater - I stuffed myself silling last night because I was so upset and then regretted it instantly, something else I'm supposed to be working on [the regret/guilty feeling])