Has anyone noticed changes yet?

Options
Hello all :)

How's everyone coping with Insanity?
I will be starting day 15 tomorrow and so far I have been very good. Getting up at 5 am everyday and working out with my other half.
Is anyone sticking to the diet? I would love some easy recipe ideas. The foods becoming a little repetitive and BOREING and need some inspiration for some tasty ideas.

I am actually really surprised with the results so far!! I've lost over 2 inches from my waist already!! And am tightening up everywhere!! I love it :)

I can't wait to post some before and after piccys once I've finished :)

Replies

• CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am noticing that my stamina is improving and I am able to go longer in between breaks. My balance is much better from day one and I am a bit more flexible. No weight loss but that will soon come.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The scale hasn't moved much, but I take photos every few days. I've seen noticeable change to my midsection. If you haven't taken pics yet, do it! You'll be so glad you did.
  • ryansgirl13
    Options
    I'm actually starting to get mad about this... I lost 3 pounds in like the first 4 days now I have gained back 3.5 pounds... The workouts seems a little easier, but not much. I will find out what my measurements are Monday. I do them along with my fit test. I'm really hoping I lost some there because I'm not happy about the scale at all =(
  • Ayesha0624
    Ayesha0624 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I gained 5lbs -___- but am eating "healthy" HOWEVER I've been taking pictures from the beginning and noticed my back is starting to come in a little I would post pics but don't know how to.
  • pinkbullie
    pinkbullie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are you getting on!!?

I've decided that the scale is my enemy!! It's going up and down like a yo yo. I've decided to stick with what matters and that's the number of inches lost. I'm currently in my recovery week and am dreading starting month 2. But my results so far are incredible!! 3inches gone from my waist and bum. I've never known any programme to work as well as this.

Keep pushing play and ditch that stupid scale!!
  • rosiereally2
    Options
    I'm down more than 5lbs at this point. But I don't obsess over the scale.
  • ElizaPure
    ElizaPure Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started week 6 this week, to date total loss is 14lbs ( 1 stone ) and 7.5 inch's all over ! Delighted with progress and cant wait to start Asylum next :D xXx
  • rosiereally2
    Options
    Nice work!!