The FIRM Program

Options
Hey guys! I suggest that you buy the dvd pack called: Cardio Weight System. The four dvd's in that pack are called hi-def sculpt, cardio overdrive, hard core fusion, and cardio party. There is also this weight pai ck that has two weights, i don't know how much they weigh but i think they weigh three lbs, and you'll also need two eight pounders. The pack also has a booklet called Weight loss success guide. You could also go and buy the stuff, but i don't know where you'll get the booklet.

Replies

• squankmuffin
    squankmuffin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have the Dance Workout and 20 minute workout so far. I'm looking to expand as I've found them useful. The 20 Minute Cardio one uses weights.
  • nicmacc
    nicmacc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have the ultimate fat burning collection and at first found them fast and hard to follow but after a few goes really got into it! I like the "cardio overdrive" segment the best. Love the mix of cardio and weights - feels like a good workout! I can see by body is slowly changing after doing these dvds a few times a week!
  • housegirl2
    housegirl2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great workouts. I'm trying to get back to my fav workouts ever- Anything from the FIRM.
  • scoutfinchie
    scoutfinchie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm doing The Firm Express and really like the interval intensity.
  • jemhologram
    Options
    ive just gotten back into these DVDs.. tried my first one last night and felt a bit silly during the cardio as i was about three steps behind the DVD!! never mind i will get there haha
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I got the Wave a couple of years ago, but have really gotten serious and done it regularly since the end of December. I love it and it's a fantastic workout. I just bought Get Chisel'd. It's fun, but makes me feel terribly uncoordinated, lol. Their dvd's are so much fun, but I never read anything about them on the boards here.
  • scoutfinchie
    scoutfinchie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't know why The Firm is underrepresented here. I was big on the Transfirmer step, and now I just finished week 2 of Firm Express and weighed myself this a.m.--down 4 lbs!!!
  • housegirl2
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting Firm Express- last system I bought was the Wave,Express series sounds good partly because the shorter length. I need short workouts.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I suggest that you buy the dvd pack called: Cardio Weight System. The four dvd's in that pack are called hi-def sculpt, cardio overdrive, hard core fusion, and cardio party. There is also this weight pai ck that has two weights, i don't know how much they weigh but i think they weigh three lbs, and you'll also need two eight pounders. The pack also has a booklet called Weight loss success guide. You could also go and buy the stuff, but i don't know where you'll get the booklet.

I did total body sculpt with Annie tonight!
  • danibu98
    Options
    I've been also using the Firm Body Sculpting system- kind of like the Firm 2 if you will, and I did maximum cardio with Allie last night and my butt and back are nice and sore. Yeah!

I also just ordered the 500 calorie workout off ebay. Can't wait to try it when it comes!
  • Ely34
    Ely34 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Week 2 started today. My legs are quivering but in a good way.
  • danibu98
    Options
    Week 2 started today. My legs are quivering but in a good way.

I got the 500 cal workout with Kelsie and that is KILLER! I actually burn more than 500 bc I weigh over 150. So worth it for like $6 on ebay! Done it twice so far. Still sore from Monday!
  • SunnFyre
    SunnFyre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have that system and did Hard Core Fusion today. I'm trying to get back into a routine and found a rotation calendar that uses all the systems which is great since I have them all and can't decide which to do!
  • danibu98
    Options
    did you find the rotation online? I think I'm recovered from my back injury now and I want to start Firming again!
  • housegirl2
    Options
    Those are GREAT workouts.I got the set when it first came out and the weights are an extended weight range that I love to use because you can add plates to increase weight. Great series. I just downloaded 500 calories from that same time period Kelsie is the lead and wow! I actually burned 617 calories yesterday doing it! Let me know if you need the rotation. I know I have it plus can get it from the firm believers website.