friends on mfp in this group

Options
I need some accountability I guess. My diet log is open and I would like to get some active friends from this group who are focused on low carb lifestyle. Would any of you mind adding me? I guess I'm a little shy about asking for friends. Somehow it seems kind of pathetic..... or maybe I'm scared of the "fat kid picked last or not at all" syndrome.

Thanks.

Replies

• MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I just friend requested you. I have to warn you, I'm just trying to get myself to be accountable and logging everything I eat. It's very clear that I'm definitely not currently doing low carb. I do try to eat just at or below my allowed calories, but I need to get myself accountable again. I will probably go back to low carb because I feel so comfortable doing it and its second nature. People say Atkins is so hard but crap, this low calories thing isn't a breeze either. Just goes to show, to each their own.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I added both of you. I need accountability too, and we can all use more like-minded friends!
  • tunesntea
    Options
    I just friend requested you. I have to warn you, I'm just trying to get myself to be accountable and logging everything I eat. It's very clear that I'm definitely not currently doing low carb. I do try to eat just at or below my allowed calories, but I need to get myself accountable again. I will probably go back to low carb because I feel so comfortable doing it and its second nature. People say Atkins is so hard but crap, this low calories thing isn't a breeze either. Just goes to show, to each their own.

What's strange is that if I'm doing low calorie, I get moody and depressed but when I do Atkins, I automatically have a hard time getting 1200 calories because I'm full, and I don't get moody, the only time i got really tired was when my calories were about 800 for a few days-I had to raise them on purpose.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm Atkins! :)
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for more friends, ESPECIALLY if they're Atkins friendly friends. Anyone reading can add me!