Day 1 - February 6th

Options
Today I used my newly optimized hoop space in my house to get back in the flow. I probably hooped for over 30 minutes to a Rihanna station on Pandora. It was great!

Replies

• wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Rihanna hooping :) NICE! As I predicted, I wasn't able to hoop yesterday. I taught 3 hours of dance classes and my knee was swelled up, so I just put my jammies on when I got home after 13 hours of work and opened some wine!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I am saving my arms and shoulders for kayaking this weekend, so I am staying indoors where I am not tempted to do any off body.

Today, I did 5 minutes of waist hooping and if messing around with the hoop: stretches, rolling it back and forth as I side stepped.
  • mtns2010
    mtns2010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm going to be a few days behind. Just started my Day 1 of 10 minutes-a-day as a desk break (working from home several days a week right now). I'm limited on space, so I'm practicing basic waist hooping each direction, and a basic overhead hand move with each hand, 25 times in each. Day 1 = 10 minutes. Check.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    In the future, you will probably get better responses for posting by date. You can include what day you are on there, and then we can do "bonus days" at the end to support you through 30!