Lost Souls ejected

Options
mulecanter
mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
As predicted, we have had a pretty good attrition rate. I've deleted those listed on the spreadsheet that have not entered a weight since the first week of the challenge in January. For those of you still here--good on you!

And then there was 52......

Replies

• Shaky44
    Shaky44 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    As predicted, we have had a pretty good attrition rate. I've deleted those listed on the spreadsheet that have not entered a weight since the first week of the challenge in January. For those of you still here--good on you!

And then there was 52......
    What was the original number?
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    We had 84 join, we had sixty-something on the spreadsheet originally.
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Despite those with inactivity since mid-January, I am still hopeful that we can do better than your original estimate of 90%

Losing weight is definately a weighty business! :grumble:
  • Shaky44
    Shaky44 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    We should beat 90% attrition in this group. The last challenge was longer and slogged it's way through the holidays.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Yay for the survivors!!! The faithful remain. Thank you to those who are still active!!!

I realized I have a beach trip planned for the end of June and want to be in my best shape ever. Now is the time to put the pedal to the medal. After 4 days in bed, I'm ready to get up and get moving. Catch a wave, and you're sittin' on top of the world!!!