Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    ****spoiler alert*****

We weren't even in this episode! Somebody tell me about these punishments....
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    ****spoiler alert*****

Each week is based on the prior episode, so next week is based on tonight's show. This week was based on the last episode back in December, so you guys are doing very well, you were only behind Daryl in bonus points. It will come down to how well each of you did. You might still have to think about punishments, but what you are going to hand out, not what you're going to get. :laugh:
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    Just got done planning my meals and workouts for the week. Tomorrow is chest, back and abs for lifting, then I'm going to try insanity that I just got. We'll see how many minutes I can do. What is your exercise plans for tomorrow?

When do we find out next week's challenge? Or is it the same this week? I'm trying to spread put my cardio evenly throughout the week.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Just got done planning my meals and workouts for the week. Tomorrow is chest, back and abs for lifting, then I'm going to try insanity that I just got. We'll see how many minutes I can do. What is your exercise plans for tomorrow?

When do we find out next week's challenge? Or is it the same this week? I'm trying to spread put my cardio evenly throughout the week.
    It will basically be the same from week to week. The only differences will be small increments of cardio added, as well as punishment exercises for the losing teams and show inspired challenges.
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! I didn't do so well last week, being sick two days. Going to kick it up a notch this week, though!!!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    ****spoiler alert*****
    Each week is based on the prior episode, so next week is based on tonight's show. This week was based on the last episode back in December, so you guys are doing very well, you were only behind Daryl in bonus points. It will come down to how well each of you did. You might still have to think about punishments, but what you are going to hand out, not what you're going to get. :laugh:

Did it sound like our Challenge leader was giving you a hint here???
  • SherryIsRunner5
    Options
    Good job, Amy!! :)
  • tj1376
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TEAM MIKA AND LIZZIE!!!!

As the winners of this weeks challenge, you get to pick the punishment exercise you think the other teams should have to do this week, in addition to their normal exercises. Suggestions??
  • tj1376
    Options
    Dont forget to check your Walking Dead Thread to get this weeks exercises!!!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Yaaay, MVP! Thank you thank you!! :) GREAT JOB TEAM! We totally rocked last week. So proud of everyone! Let's do the same this week! :)

Hmm punishment exercise.. I think maybe some burpees are in order? Everybody hates those!!!!!! :) Lol We should make them add on 60 secs of burpees for 3 of their workouts this week, or something of the sort :D
  • SherryIsRunner5
    Options
    Yaaay, MVP! Thank you thank you!! :) GREAT JOB TEAM! We totally rocked last week. So proud of everyone! Let's do the same this week! :)

Hmm punishment exercise.. I think maybe some burpees are in order? Everybody hates those!!!!!! :) Lol We should make them add on 60 secs of burpees for 3 of their workouts this week, or something of the sort :D

Amy, I was specifically NOT going to say burpees because I do hate them!! LOL
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats fellow beginner walker killing team! May the 'beginners' lead the challenge!
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! And congrats to Amy for MVP!!

I'm all for the burpees.. it's nice when I'm not the one doing them. :)
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Amy, I was specifically NOT going to say burpees because I do hate them!! LOL

I have no clue what a burpee is but it sounds awful...and since I am a great B**** but suck at being mean I will go with what ever y'all want . Now I must look up this burpee's cause if its that bad I am sure they will make us do it at some point...lol and WTG Amy !!!!!!
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    Burpies sounds good to me. But remember, team michonne is probably winning next week. Hahaha.

I got 90 of our bow stretches done today. It's a great exercise for the postural muscles. Make sure to stretch your chest out before doing them!
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    Ok I need help here. With my stupid fall I can not do my kickboxing today. It hurt's to damn bad. So help what else can I use for strength to add to my cardio ? My leg are out it is hard enough to walk right now.... ( so not funny but is ) I can't the ab circle that I love so I have had to change up my circuit training . I know that we are adding the Bow and arrows this week but they have their own category. So Help I need some none leg strength exercise that I can add !!!! Thanks I will change out my pic so y'all can see what I did when I fell and why not to use the treadmill in slick sock's.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Georgie - you can do crunchs and situps on the ground, you dont need the machine (it is super nice though.

Jumping jacks, shadow boxing, dumbell curls (sitting next to the treadmill you arent allowed to use without supervision?)
    You can do wall planks and squats.

You can do leg lifts (just sit on your butt with your legs straight out and then lift them off the ground and hold that position as long as you can. Works your abs.

If you do all those stretches on the sheets posted by the door (both sides of the pages) it should take you about 30 min and if you do the stretches right you will feel it tomorrow.

Thats all I can think of right now.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Burpies sounds good to me. But remember, team michonne is probably winning next week. Hahaha.

I got 90 of our bow stretches done today. It's a great exercise for the postural muscles. Make sure to stretch your chest out before doing them!

Was it 90 each arm, or 45 each arm?
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    Georgie - you can do crunchs and situps on the ground, you dont need the machine (it is super nice though.

Jumping jacks, shadow boxing, dumbell curls (sitting next to the treadmill you arent allowed to use without supervision?)
    You can do wall planks and squats.

You can do leg lifts (just sit on your butt with your legs straight out and then lift them off the ground and hold that position as long as you can. Works your abs.

If you do all those stretches on the sheets posted by the door (both sides of the pages) it should take you about 30 min and if you do the stretches right you will feel it tomorrow.

Thats all I can think of right now.

I love you sis.....So no treadmill till you get home...got it !!!!!! :laugh: Jumping jacks would hurt bad...and I am almost out of pain pills so that is a no go, but the shadow boxing sounds cool and leg lifts I didn't think of. Thanks ma'am.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

Was it 90 each arm, or 45 each arm?

90 each arm