Check in Feb 1-10

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

I think I have been eating back too many exercise calories. So in order to keep focussed on my normal calorie allowance I have decided not to input my exercise calories until my final log of the day. Hope this helps me focus better.

I have been trying to look at the exercise calories as a "bonus" and eating less than a 100 of them back, of course if it is a heavy exercise (usually long run Sundays) I will be a little more liberal. Just a thought, it has been helping me.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Feb 10th

Green: Yes
    Total: 10/25

Water: Yes!
    Total: 9/24
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Feb 10
    Green - yes
    10/27

Blue - yes
    10/28

Pancakes and bacon for dinner and I stayed in the green - that's what walking to one of the two teacher conferences will do for you.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Feb 10

Total: 9

Blue: Yes
    Total: 10

The surgeon opted to wait until first thing tomorrow to close my dad's chest. They did reduce his sedation to the point he could answer questions by nodding or shaking his head. None of us went into the hospital because we were waiting until after his surgery but then found out at 5 pm they opted to wait. They had doped him up again so going in when he's knocked out doesn't allow much of a visit. :frown:
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    2/10

Green
    Total-9

Blue
    Total-10

*************spreadsheet updated***************
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to our first silver medalists for Keeping it Green!

MelissaPhippsFeagin
    R_Queenie
    Scherzie

74c158f1-d7d2-4e48-9c5d-2cee9a41d28f_zps5497e76f.jpg

Congratulations to our first ever Hydr8 silver award winners!

Jbharwood
    JillLangOlive
    Kawookie
    Mdivamuffin
    MelissaPhippsFeagin
    R_Queenie

4f5710f6-70d8-4e65-b176-b20b8e986823_zpsed8faffd.jpg
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Feb 10 - Green

(I think I'm finally getting into the swing of it this month)
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Date: Feb. 10
    Total: 10/28

Water: Yes
    Total: 10/28

Walked a total of 5 miles today!

Kawookie......Thanks for the update on your dad. Continued prayers.....
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feb 10
    Green-Yes
    9/23

Blue-Yes
    10/28

Treadmill for 35 min (including warm up & cool down; 28 min of actual running with a few 30-sec breaks)

@kawookie- Thinking of you and your dad and praying all goes very well tomorrow.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    February 8th/9th
    Green: Yes/Yes
    Total/Goal: 8/25

@SunnieRN3 - I actually really like the Android app except for the lack of forum access (hence my not checking in here everyday) and the fact that you can't write on someone's wall (it just posts on your own wall). I don't know if you're on an iPhone or 'Droid, but with my app, after you say "add food" and pick which meal, the food list pops up and it says "multi-add" in the top right corner. Hope this helps! Also, good luck with your move. :smile:

@kawookie - continued prayers for your dad's recovery! :flowerforyou:

@everyone - I suck at listing everyone and saying something personal but promise to work on this. For now, I hope you'll all accept a big "HELLO" and "hope you all have a great week"!:blushing: :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much!!! I will try it again later today and hopefully I will be able to find that!! I have an iPhone, which is because we have apple computers and iPads. You are doing fantastic by the way!!!! Awesome!!!
  • 1longroad
    Options
    Feb 10

Total: 9

Blue: Yes
    Total: 10

The surgeon opted to wait until first thing tomorrow to close my dad's chest. They did reduce his sedation to the point he could answer questions by nodding or shaking his head. None of us went into the hospital because we were waiting until after his surgery but then found out at 5 pm they opted to wait. They had doped him up again so going in when he's knocked out doesn't allow much of a visit. :frown:

It's too bad they didn't call someone in the family to let you all know he was going to be under less sedation!! It would have been so nice to see him more alert!!! Also not good that they didn't let you know his surgery was postponed until 5 pm!! Continued prayers!!!
  • 1longroad
    Options
    Please forgive me for being so slow this week. It is really difficult to pack an entire 4 bedroom house in less than a week. Luckily a lot of the cleaning I have done has paid dividends though. I would say we are 1/2 way done packing and cleaning!!! Sp, I will be like a ghost for the next 7 days or so. Thank you for all of the support!! It is greatly appreciated!! Love all of the green and blue!! Congratulations to all of the award winners!!! Kawookie, you are awesome!!!

green - yes
    blue - yes
    total 10
    goal - 25

I think I'd like to change my goal to 28. I see how much moving I am doing and truly don't think I will have a problem staying green. Blue will be a challenge, but I like that!!!

My eating is way off, lots of grab and go junk, luckily a controlled amount, but not healthy, so will be working harder on that!!!
  • mrsmossman
    mrsmossman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feb 10
    Green: Yes....barely
    Total/Goal: 4/20

Water: No
    Total/Goal: 7/20
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    February 10
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 8/20

WATER: YES 9/28
  • amina429
    amina429 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feb 10
    Total/Goal: 6/20
    Total/Goal: 6/20
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    February 11

Total/Goal: 11/28

Had a lovely swim today after work. I forgot how refreshing the water is. And it's a good workout too. Looking forward to tomorrow's swim already. I'm swimming at the minute instead of lifting weights as I injured my knee and want it to heal fully in case I strain it.
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Date Feb 10
    Green: (Yes/No) Yes
    Total/Goal: 10/20

Water: (Yes/No) yes
  • sherm98
    sherm98 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    February 10