Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I agree with burbees - I know I certainly feel punished when I am doing them!
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Ok I need help here. With my stupid fall I can not do my kickboxing today. It hurt's to damn bad. So help what else can I use for strength to add to my cardio ? My leg are out it is hard enough to walk right now.... ( so not funny but is ) I can't the ab circle that I love so I have had to change up my circuit training . I know that we are adding the Bow and arrows this week but they have their own category. So Help I need some none leg strength exercise that I can add !!!! Thanks I will change out my pic so y'all can see what I did when I fell and why not to use the treadmill in slick sock's.

I can't do much cardio on leg day. I bought one of those kids punching things at Walmart. It's an air filled punching bag with sand at the bottom so it stands back up after you hit it. I punch that around for awhile. Bonus, it makes my little ones laugh.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Burpies sounds good to me. But remember, team michonne is probably winning next week. Hahaha.

I got 90 of our bow stretches done today. It's a great exercise for the postural muscles. Make sure to stretch your chest out before doing them!

Was it 90 each arm, or 45 each arm?

90 each arm

Not sure how you did it Marie... I did 30 each arm and now my arms are yelling at me...lol
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Burpies sounds good to me. But remember, team michonne is probably winning next week. Hahaha.

I got 90 of our bow stretches done today. It's a great exercise for the postural muscles. Make sure to stretch your chest out before doing them!

90 each arm

WONDERWOMAN!!!! GREAT JOB!!
  • tj1376
    Options
    LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS WANT TO GIVE THE OTHER TEAMS BURPEES. HOW MANY?
  • Georgielee37
    Options

75 ?
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

90 each arm

Not sure how you did it Marie... I did 30 each arm and now my arms are yelling at me...lol

I didnt do it all at once. I added 10 reps to each superset for today.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

Maybe 3 sets of 60-second burpees? So they could tack on 60 secs to 3 of their workouts for this week?
    Too easy?
    Too much?
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Okay, I'm stuck. I did my bow and arrow stretches for the day, but cannot figure out how to add them to my exercise diary.

As for the burpees, I like 3 sets of 60-second burpees to 3 of their workouts this week.
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    Okay, I'm stuck. I did my bow and arrow stretches for the day, but cannot figure out how to add them to my exercise diary.

As for the burpees, I like 3 sets of 60-second burpees to 3 of their workouts this week.

I just put them in my notes so I could keep up with how many I did.
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of strength training, getting ready to start on some bow and arrow stretches!! Let's get this!!! :-)
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I only did 30 (each arm) reps of bow and arrows tonight, and my arms were literally shaking after!! Those babies KILL!!!! I figure if I break it up into 5 days of 30, I should be golden! lol
  • SherryIsRunner5
    Options
    I only did 30 (each arm) reps of bow and arrows tonight, and my arms were literally shaking after!! Those babies KILL!!!! I figure if I break it up into 5 days of 30, I should be golden! lol

I did 20 on each arm and it killed!!! Lol
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Thanks Georgie I think that's what I'll do.

I just put them in my notes so I could keep up with how many I did.
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    Ok we will need to decide how many burpee's we are going to have them do. So from what I see it is a 4 part squat. So I say that they need to do 75 added to everything else that they have by the end of the week.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Did you all decide on the punishment exercise. Remember they (and me) have to have time to do it.
  • SherryIsRunner5
    Options
    Looks like burpees, am I right, guys??? Don't know how many, though...I would say 20 but I'm a softie!! LOL
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I think we all did agree on burbees - I'm trying to think what I could do -- they don't have to do them all at once - they could do like 5 a day at the end of their regualr workout so maybe 30 or 25?
  • TerryEden
    TerryEden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What's a burpee? :laugh: :wink:

That's a seed company, right?

http://www.burpee.com/

I get it... Like gardening at the prison as punishment for Rick and Carl?
  • SherryIsRunner5
    Options
    What's a burpee? :laugh: :wink:

That's a seed company, right?

http://www.burpee.com/

I get it... Like gardening at the prison as punishment for Rick and Carl?

Gardening is not punishment for me!! Lol