What a difference 50 pounds makes

Options
Nicole9187
Nicole9187 Posts: 122 Member
Well here is a comparison picture of my face. The left is about a week after I changed my lifestyle and the right was last week (I'm tired in the right pic so please excuse the expression)

why is it cutting off my face? Do I need to resize first?

unnamed.jpg

Replies

• angelapolite72
    angelapolite72 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I need to lose about 50 pounds too! How did you do it? How long did it take you?
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Nicole9187
    Options
    You look awesome! I need to lose about 50 pounds too! How did you do it? How long did it take you?

Thank you! I've been doing low carb/high fat/moderate protein for 4 1/2 months. I added in 45 minutes of steady state cardio about 8 weeks ago. I've not seen a huge decrease in weight since adding cardio but I have noticed some toning =)

You can do! One step at a time =)
  • nstevens37
    nstevens37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look awesome!!
  • angelapolite72
    angelapolite72 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Thank you! I've been doing low carb/high fat/moderate protein for 4 1/2 months. I added in 45 minutes of steady state cardio about 8 weeks ago. I've not seen a huge decrease in weight since adding cardio but I have noticed some toning =)

You can do! One step at a time =)

WOW that's amazing! I've been doing low carb since 12/14/13 and only lost 8 pounds. I exercise 6 days a week (3 cardio & 3 weight training). I wish I can lose fast like you!
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • casualzen
    casualzen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Wow.
  • SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I am 1 pound away from the big 50 myself, but it wasn't until I had lost 40 or so pounds that people noticed or said anything.
  • llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Well done, you.
  • Nicole9187
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the support! This journey has been a life-changer and I'm really looking forward to losing the next 50#'s!