90-Day Fit & Nutr. Challenge Days #36 Motivation Monday!

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
25edc097-35d8-483d-ac9f-ccabf7be4e84_zpsd0f09a8b.jpg

Replies

• ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    DONE.

Angela, I see by the spreadsheet, you and Tati rocked it this week! Good job you two! :drinker:

After the week I had, I was happy to have posted a 1/2 pound loss. :happy: It just goes to show you that if you reach for the stars, you might reach the moon. I'm good with the moon.

Roni
  • amccord2
    Options
    Roni, I know that half of this may creep back because I did the Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox Cleanse. I was surprised that I felt so good during this cleanse.
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks :happy: i am working very hard to get to 190. i believe that that is the weight that my knees will support. i can't wait to start exercising! it's hard to do it all on diet alone. i can't have a cheat day or go over my calories at all! the pain in my knees is keeping me pretty focused right now. i eat clean and stopped drinking any alcohol. this week was hard, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :drinker:
  • rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I weighed, but forgot to log it as i was running late this morn due to circumstances beyond my control. I forgot what the weight was to put it down tonight, so will reweight tomorrow and log it
  • ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    thanks :happy: i am working very hard to get to 190. i believe that that is the weight that my knees will support. i can't wait to start exercising! it's hard to do it all on diet alone. i can't have a cheat day or go over my calories at all! the pain in my knees is keeping me pretty focused right now. i eat clean and stopped drinking any alcohol. this week was hard, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :drinker:

I see in your results that you've been very committed. Yes, it's much harder to do without exercise. Not only do you burn (earn) more calories with cardio, but when you start to build muscle, your body will burn more calories. My husband has knee problems too and he uses the elliptical at the gym. It is still painful for him, but now that he's lost about 20 pounds, he said his knees are feeling a lot better. So, keep up the good work! Soon you'll have the opportunity to earn some extra calories to eat or drink.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I'm almost a day late. Angela, how did you like the lunch shake??? You are all doing an awesome job!!! I didn't lose any weight this week but didn't gain either. I weighed exactly the same as last week. Why?? One I skipped logging a couple of days and when I do that I tend to eat more also my body fights losing more around this current weight. Maybe I should just focus on maintaining at this point.

Keep up the good work!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone! I've been holding steady at 179-180 for a couple weeks now, really stepping up the cardio this week to hopefully break out of it.
  • amccord2
    Options
    I'm almost a day late. Angela, how did you like the lunch shake??? You are all doing an awesome job!!! I didn't lose any weight this week but didn't gain either. I weighed exactly the same as last week. Why?? One I skipped logging a couple of days and when I do that I tend to eat more also my body fights losing more around this current weight. Maybe I should just focus on maintaining at this point.

Keep up the good work!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

It was HORRIBLE!!!! The first day, it took me nearly 3 hours to get it down. The next two days, I took the advice of a blogger and puree'd the celery and added more pineapple. With those modifications, it took about an hour. The other two were great!
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thanks roni :flowerforyou: