Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok Tj we picked the what, it's the how many that we are having a hard time with so can you pick that ? It looks like anywhere from 25 - 75 for the week. That's not being to soft is it ? We don't want them to real mean to us when the table is turned and we want them to have enough time to do them. :frown:
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I think it would be better if we tell them just to do 3 sets, 60 seconds of burpees, that way it's tailored to their fitness level.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    The punishment has already been given. No worries. At least they can break them up and do them at their convenience. 50 isn't too bad :) I went in to Team Carl and read a couple of responses to our punishment, made me giggle :) hehe
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I think we have figured out that while its easy to let you guys pick the actual exercise, we will pick the reps because its hard to get a whole team to check in every day.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    I think we have figured out that while its easy to let you guys pick the actual exercise, we will pick the reps because its hard to get a whole team to check in every day.

How about the MVP of the winning team pick the punishment and reps? Added bonus for mvp
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! This is Angi, Captain of Team Michonne just wanting to thank you for the awesome workout push you are giving us this week! I am going to have super sexy arms when this is over! LOL.

Congratulations on your win! Enjoy it while it is yours.
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Hope everyone's had a successful day. I admit I'm having trouble with the bow and arrows. So far I can only do 15 on each arm, and that's with TH setting the bow up to the lightest weight (pull?) and yes, I'm using a real bow..lol.

I think it's because I have spagetti arms from typing at the computer all day. All I know is I did the sets after working 6 1/2 hours typing/scrolling over here and now I feel like my arms are falling off. I'm such a wimp.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    The punishment has already been given. No worries. At least they can break them up and do them at their convenience. 50 isn't too bad :) I went in to Team Carl and read a couple of responses to our punishment, made me giggle :) hehe

Hmmmmmmm, giggled did you? Do super sets ring a bell? :laugh:

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! This is Angi, Captain of Team Michonne just wanting to thank you for the awesome workout push you are giving us this week! I am going to have super sexy arms when this is over! LOL.

Congratulations on your win! Enjoy it while it is yours.:bigsmile:

Ditto! :laugh:

Shelley
  • AmyP619
    Options

How about the MVP of the winning team pick the punishment and reps? Added bonus for mvp

Ooh this is a great idea! That way we're not waiting around for 2 days for everyone to check in and see each other's feedback.
  • tj1376
    Options

Ooh this is a great idea! That way we're not waiting around for 2 days for everyone to check in and see each other's feedback.

I think the concensus is to have the Team Captain and MVP come up with the punishment from this moment on. It will make it easier to get the decision made. Plus it will be an added bonus to be the MVP!!
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    So far I have 120 of strength, 150 of the bow stretch, and 120 of cardio. I'm trying to do 30 minutes of intense cardio each day, followed by 30 minutes of walking. I have yet to do my cardio today. Hopefully I can get in 60 minutes again today. I'm going to do 30 minutes of cardio kickboxing, and another 30 minute walk today. Not sure if I can get it done, I just did 60 minutes of strength training for legs. I'm tired.

What is everybody doing today?
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So far I have 120 of strength, 150 of the bow stretch, and 120 of cardio. I'm trying to do 30 minutes of intense cardio each day, followed by 30 minutes of walking. I have yet to do my cardio today. Hopefully I can get in 60 minutes again today. I'm going to do 30 minutes of cardio kickboxing, and another 30 minute walk today. Not sure if I can get it done, I just did 60 minutes of strength training for legs. I'm tired.

60 minutes on the stationary bike after work :)
  • AmyP619
    Options

I'll be heading to the gym after work to do my usual treadmill/arc trainer routine for cardio. Did weights yesterday, so need to rest muscles today. I'll do some more bow and arrow stretches and some other stretch moves for my strength today. I'll get it done again this week :) Great work so far, you're rocking this week!
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    I only managed 15 minutes of "cardio abs" by Sean T before my hip flexors locked up on me. That man lives leg lifts, ahaha! Tomorrow is not going to be pretty. I can do my lifts tomorrow since it's arm and shoulder day, but cardio may be out for a few days. Anybody want to trade cardio for strength or bow and arrow stretches if I don't make it? Hahaha.
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    Seems like everyone is kicking a** this week..WTG !!!! As of the 12th I have 120 of cardio , 60 of strength and 105 bow and arrow's. :tongue: I just might make it !!!!!!
  • tj1376
    Options
    The other teams seem to be finding those burpees pretty easy to get finished. How do you all think you would have done if you had had to do them?
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    The other teams seem to be finding those burpees pretty easy to get finished. How do you all think you would have done if you had had to do them?

I have a terrible time with burpees!! Way to hard for me :-(
  • Georgielee37
    Options

If they are easy then why dose the other team seem to be in such a bad mood about them ???? As for for the burpees with my leg's this week oh H*ll No !!!!!!! I cant even think about doing them without wanting a pain pill or two !!!!!
  • AmyP619
    Options

I'd have been fine. I thought 50 was a little low for a week, but ah well! Lol Maybe they'll take pity on us next week when deciding our fate! LOl