Step 1.

Options
Introduce yourself!

Replies

• awasko1218
    awasko1218 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Amy and just got my 21 Day Fix last night! I mostly got it for the containers. lolol. Unfortunately my main workout disk seems to not be working so that puts a slight kink in the plan because I am kind of "type A" and feel like I'm being naughty if I don't follow the workout plan EXACTLY as it states. BUT the other DVD works so I can just juggle the 3 workouts on that one until my new one comes in. Got the first cardio session out of the way this morning and am about 8oz away from my water total for the day. The point of the containers for me is so that I don't need to get on here and log the food all the time but I am doing it for a few days just for curiosity's sake...so far so good and the containers "force" me to add more veggies and fruits that I would other wise swap for carbs. That alone is awesome. I feel that my overall day is more balanced, but I don't need to sit down the night before and run numbers and figure out what I need to eat for the next day...just fill 'er up and go! We'll see how I feel in a week...;-)
  • melissadbates
    melissadbates Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amy! I am so jealous that you have your 21DayFix already. ;) You've already tried the workout? That's awesome! Did you like it? I can't wait to get mine!
  • melissadbates
    melissadbates Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Melissa and I am really looking forward to trying the 21 Day Fix! I have lost 44 pound using P90X and other beachbody workouts. I am a vegan vegetarian who loves experimenting with new recipes. I can't wait to see what's in the nutrition guide.
  • Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My name is Trisha and I started my 21 day fix today. I prepped my food the night before so I could make sure I hit all the right catagories. I gotta say it was tough to actually eat all that food and it seems like you are constantly eating all day long! It looks like a small amount until its actually in front of you. I just finished my 100oz of water for the day. I began my day with my chocolate vegan shakeology and ended with my first workout and a power snack afterwards. 20 days to go!! I am very excited about this program and am determined to not only see it through but to do it multiple times to get to my goal weight. I am a former gymnast who now has 5 kids. My last two prognancies were back to back twin pregnancies and I just have not been able to loose the weight since then. My youngest two are now almost 4 and it is time! :happy:
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just ordered my 21 Day Fix today and it's on back order but I can't wait to get it! I have that final 10-15 lbs of weight loss that I've been trying to get off month after month and just can't seem to get it done so I'm hoping these little containers will finally get it done for me. I also joined a Biggest Loser challenge at work and yesterday was my first weigh in. Final weigh in is April 29 and the 3 biggest losers will split the pot of cash so that's motivating to get this weight off. I doubt I'll be one of the biggest losers but I'm doing it to help my co-workers stay motivated knowing the pot of cash is bigger. Please keep posting how you're liking this program and I'll let you know when I get mine. I think it says it's being shipped in March. Good luck to all and I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing all about your results on this 21 Day Fix program.
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Melissa

I have my 21 day fix. I plan to start Monday because it was a little confusing to me at first... I have to know the ins and outs before I can just jump in.... I have figured out how I am going to use my containers and now I have to get my groceries to meal plan. I hope to lose 15 pounds. The pool opens May 23 at our house and I want to be at least 20 pounds lighter by then.

I love all of the beachbody products. I started Shakeology and have steadily dropped weight over the last 4 weeks. I got the 21 day fix so I can re-teach myself portion controls. I'm over, "The proper portion of fish is about the size of a deck of cards". Jeesh! Really? WTH is that? When I weigh my "deck of cards" I am sooooo over the 4 oz portion. LOL To the containers I go! I plan to prep it all in my containers but then pack my lunch box with my tupperware. I do not want to carry my containers with me. I like them in the corner of my kitchen right next to my shakeology. :drinker:
  • cyclone_81
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just ordered my 21 Day Fix last night and am waiting for it to be not back-ordered! I'm so excited to get it...mostly for the containers...LOL! I have a huge issue with portion control and binge eating, and am hopeful that these containers and this 'fix' is the ticket to get me back on track! I've also joined a Biggest Loser group here on MFP that is also motivating me to get my butt in gear! Our team goal is a 15% loss in 8 weeks, so i'm making that my personal goal as well. Sounds like a lot, but where I'm just getting started I'm hoping it will be achievable! Can't wait to hear everyone's success stories!!
  • cyclone_81
    Options
    I'm over, "The proper portion of fish is about the size of a deck of cards". Jeesh! Really? WTH is that? When I weigh my "deck of cards" I am sooooo over the 4 oz portion. LOL To the containers I go!

I'm with you! My portions seem to be more the size of a deck of my kids' Go Fish cards than a regular deck of cards! LOL!! I'm hopeful the containers will help me get my portions back under control :bigsmile:
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi
    my name is Ty <3

I just got it yesterday but won't be able to do it til i finish T25 Beta :)

I was a little surprised at how simple and small the package was LOL
    No precise 21 day calendar. Just the same workouts each week..hmm :/
    Didn't realize how small the containers were either..but hey! Whatever works, i'll do :)
  • Babes1986
    Babes1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My name Is Kelsey and I started 21 Day Fix on Valentines day. This am I am sore can't wait to see what my body is going to look like at the end of 3 weeks with all the yummy food I am putting in it and the hard work I am putting in. The work outs are fun and man do you get to eat alot of food . Yesterday I had trouble eating it all.

My Measurements are
    Chest: 41
    Waist: 33.5
    Belly: 35.5
    Hips 41
    Arm 12
    Thigh: 21.5
    calf 14.5

Weight: 162
  • Babes1986
    Options
    Hi! I am Amy and just got my 21 Day Fix last night! I mostly got it for the containers. lolol. Unfortunately my main workout disk seems to not be working so that puts a slight kink in the plan because I am kind of "type A" and feel like I'm being naughty if I don't follow the workout plan EXACTLY as it states. BUT the other DVD works so I can just juggle the 3 workouts on that one until my new one comes in. Got the first cardio session out of the way this morning and am about 8oz away from my water total for the day. The point of the containers for me is so that I don't need to get on here and log the food all the time but I am doing it for a few days just for curiosity's sake...so far so good and the containers "force" me to add more veggies and fruits that I would other wise swap for carbs. That alone is awesome. I feel that my overall day is more balanced, but I don't need to sit down the night before and run numbers and figure out what I need to eat for the next day...just fill 'er up and go! We'll see how I feel in a week...;-)

I write up a meal plan for my self for the week and just fallow it. Makes it so easy.
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When you fill up the containers is it going to be all the food you get for the day or is it per meal? I keep hearing how small the containers are so I'm wondering if once they're filled up and I start eating is that all I'll be eating all day. Think this program is on back order till March so I'm just anxious to see what I'm going to be getting before it gets here. I'm excited to start this program.
  • Babes1986
    Options
    I get to eat 3 Green, 2 Purple, 3 Red, 2 yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Orange and 2 Tablespoons in a day. You get to fill the containers up with something from the list provieded. I have been making stir fries for supper. Salads for lunch and Oat meal and fruit for Breakfast. Plus 2 snacks Come from those containers.
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    When I went to make my first week of breakfasts and lunches... I was like are you kidding me? But by the time I added the lettuce, mushrooms, celery, peppers, and chicken, the salads were HUGE! I used the purple container to measure out my black berries, and it was a very big portion. I was surprised.

The smallest container is for your salad dressing. I was surprised it was enough dressing... and i mean "just" enough. The next smallest is the yellow container. This is basically for your grains, oatmeal, wine (switch out) and it is small. As it should be... the best way to fatten up a cow is to feed it grain. ( from my Uncle on weight loss)

I was a little hungrier than normal, but when she says drink a gallon of water every day, she is not kidding. It is the only way to keep full until your next meal. I am on day 2 now and I am very positive this system will do what it says. My body needs to adjust to proper portions. I was way over on my proteins and my dressings. Not too mention my wine. :drinker:
  • Babes1986
    Options
    1/3 of the way threw but I hurt my leg tonight hoping its better tomorrow don't want to screw it up been working to hard to have a injury stop me.
  • Babes1986
    Options
    my supper tonight it was yummy even my 2 year old agreed she was saying yummy yummy yummy
    71614745-f4a3-43ce-a17c-28d70c684810_zps73355c14.jpg
  • scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looks yummy!
  • tmc0415
    tmc0415 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tracy. I am on my second week of the "fix." I lost 4 pounds the first week. I hope to see similar results this week. I am pleasantly surprised that I am liking the "clean eating!" I feel good about myself for eating healthy foods and making healthy choices. I wasn't doing that before I started this program. I feel I am getting better and better at the workouts. I know they are making me more flexible and stronger. All in all, no matter how much weight I lose, I know this is the right path to being healthier and making my body feel better!
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Chrystal and I am on day 2 of the 21 Day Fix! So glad to see a group for us.
  • EVBMama08
    EVBMama08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jocelyn and I am waiting (impatiently) for my 21 Day Fix to come in....