Mid section not catching up!

Options
Slivnfree
Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
I am on my 4th day of month 2 today. I just have a quick question. I understand I am not going to get results in a flash, but my mid section is not making any changes! Everywhere else is looking better, thinner, firmer, but my stomach, and love handles are still there. I have lost maybe a 1" that goes and comes back every now and again. Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You're not doing anything wrong! You can't control where you lose fat/inches from. It may take a while, but sooner or later the inches will start coming off from your stomach.

However, I have to say that when I was doing Insanity the oblique exercises (like the one in the fit test, can't remember the name) really helped strengthen my obliques and helped show some curves in that area. :)
  • wilkinsons11
    Options
    Totally agree. My legs are so strong and wobble free but my stomach and love handles are hanging in there. I have just ordered a fat caliper off ebay and I am going to measure my body fat and see if I can track the changes that way too as well as measurements and scales.