Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    "Hi! I'm Sherry, 42 and a huge Walking Dead fan!! I chose this team because I think Lizzie is going to kick some serious butt Season 4 Part 2!! And I'm a beginning runner and am working on endurance. Feel free to friend me, I log daily and have an open diary."

Sherry - I am adopting you this week and donating 10 minutes of strength to you :) Karen
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    "Hi! I'm Sherry, 42 and a huge Walking Dead fan!! I chose this team because I think Lizzie is going to kick some serious butt Season 4 Part 2!! And I'm a beginning runner and am working on endurance. Feel free to friend me, I log daily and have an open diary."

Sherry - I am adopting you this week and donating 10 minutes of strength to you :) Karen

Thank you!!! :)
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I just submitted my totals for this week. Make sure everyone gets their totals turned in! Lets go team! :)

Cardio - 222 mins
    Strength - 90 (wew, just made it!)
    Bow and Arrows- 150 each arm
    And I was definitely within my calorie goal all week! I probably could have pushed myself a little harder this week, but I did get everything done, I did work out 6 days in a row, and I did lose .4 this week. I'll take it!!

Amy, nice to meet you. I am adopting you and donating 10 minutes of strength to you this week. - Kim :flowerforyou:
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! to Cali-mell for being MVP this week! :drinker:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Here is this week's punishment exercises. Team Michonne would like us to do this 4 minute "Bring Sally Up" Squat Challenge, 5 times this week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswK7e_Bep8
    If you can't access the video, it is 4 minutes of regular squats, but holding in the squat position for a full 3 seconds before rising and squatting again.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    This weeks challenge has been posted - make sure to check out the Walking Dead Thread!!! Its going to be a week of sharing and communicating!!!!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I've been on vacation and had a nasty bronchial cold do I opted out if the challenge this week. I'll be back hitting it hard tomorrow and looking forward to the next challenges. And the new episode tonight which I won't be able to watch until either Monday night or Tuesday night depending on what time we get back from the airport.

Since we were both out sick this week, I'll adopt you. I've got 10 minutes of Strength training covered for you!
  • tj1376
    Options

FANTASTIC JOB!!!! For beginners, you and your team are putting up some really high numbers.

Cali - To help you out, Im going to adopt you for the week.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I just submitted my totals for this week. Make sure everyone gets their totals turned in! Lets go team! :)

Cardio - 222 mins
    Strength - 90 (wew, just made it!)
    Bow and Arrows- 150 each arm
    And I was definitely within my calorie goal all week! I probably could have pushed myself a little harder this week, but I did get everything done, I did work out 6 days in a row, and I did lose .4 this week. I'll take it!!

Amy, nice to meet you. I am adopting you and donating 10 minutes of strength to you this week. - Kim :flowerforyou:

Awww! Thank you SO much!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Here is this week's punishment exercises. Team Michonne would like us to do this 4 minute "Bring Sally Up" Squat Challenge, 5 times this week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswK7e_Bep8
    If you can't access the video, it is 4 minutes of regular squats, but holding in the squat position for a full 3 seconds before rising and squatting again.

Ooooh my word, those sound nasty!!!!!!!! Lol Ready for the challenge, though. Let's get them done, team!!!!!!!
  • AmyP619
    Options
    I just looked at the challenge standings, and we are next to last!! Come on, team! Let's make sure we get it done this week!!!!!!

TJ- I chose to donate 10 minutes of strength to pdnaylor from team Tyreese and Sasha!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've been on vacation and had a nasty bronchial cold do I opted out if the challenge this week. I'll be back hitting it hard tomorrow and looking forward to the next challenges. And the new episode tonight which I won't be able to watch until either Monday night or Tuesday night depending on what time we get back from the airport.

If you have not been "adopted" yet, I am donating 10 minutes of strength training to you. Hope you are feeling better and enjoyed your vacation.

Team Carol (Janice)
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    DjinnMarie - I'm adopting you for 10 minutes of strength this week. If you haven't already been adopted, that is.
  • Cali_Mell
    Options

FANTASTIC JOB!!!! For beginners, you and your team are putting up some really high numbers.

Cali - To help you out, Im going to adopt you for the week.

Thanks TJ!!

With all the great numbers popped up in this group, can't believe I got MVP! Made my afternoon. I plan on keeping up with the cardio, but pushing the strength training this week. Still looking for exercises I can do, but think I'm just going to try a bunch of different ones. LOL

I adopted simbersea from Team Carol to donate my 10 extra minutes to.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WTG Cali !!!!! and I adopted hajenkatt from team Carol.
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good morning, All!! I donated ten minutes of strength to woodml1 from team Tyreese and Sasha :)
  • AmyP619
    Options
    So I finally watched Sunday's episode last night. Lizzie, what the heck girly??? Stop being so strange and killing bunnies and trying to smother babies! Goodness. That child is a ticking time bomb.... yikes!
  • tj1376
    Options
    MORNING TEAM LIZZIE aka Future Serial Killer!!!!

How is everyone doing with the punishment exercises and the adoption of a Team Carol or Tyreese member? Have you all contacted someone to help them out with this weeks strength challenge?

What kinds of leg exercises are you incorporating into your routine this week that you wouldn't otherwise have thought to do?
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options

If you have not been "adopted" yet, I am donating 10 minutes of strength training to you. Hope you are feeling better and enjoyed your vacation.

Team Carol (Janice)

Thank you! I appreciate that and will kick my butt in gear this week!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    MORNING TEAM LIZZIE aka Future Serial Killer!!!!

How is everyone doing with the punishment exercises and the adoption of a Team Carol or Tyreese member? Have you all contacted someone to help them out with this weeks strength challenge?

What kinds of leg exercises are you incorporating into your routine this week that you wouldn't otherwise have thought to do?

I just got back and am trying to catch up on all the threads. I guess I'd better get my work done first then I'll be back to get caught up. I did watch Sunday's episode last night - I couldn't wait. Wow what an action packed episode. Was so happy to see Mika and Lizzie and then yea wow - I was holding my breath when she was smothering Judith - what the heck! Glad to see Carol back!