Start date: February 17, 2014

Options
qmartin78
qmartin78 Posts: 10 Member
I am starting this workout today. I plan on doing this 3 times per week plus other workouts to fill working out 5 times per week. If anyone is interested in joining me you are welcome. It will help hold me accountable. :wink:

Replies

• spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am in! I will start today as well.
  • qmartin78
    Options
    yeah, I am clearly overweight/out of shape. Now this is a challenge that I refuse to lose in a bad way! The workout kicked my butt. I am going to dust myself off and try again today. Had my heart rate up there!! Burn Calories burn!!

Thanks for joining me spottedKathy!!
  • spottedkathy
    Options
    I know what you mean. I do 15 mins (the first round) of it and am done!
  • qmartin78
    Options
    That was about as far as I got yesterday! I felt so bad! I am going to keep at it until I can work the whole level 1 through for a week before I move to level 2. I want it to be worth it. So first goal is to be able to do level one fully by week 3 so that I can move on to level 2
  • qmartin78
    Options
    Tried again this morning and got 5 minutes into that crazy 2nd round!! My abs are actually sore, so I know that this have some awesome results!
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I started on the 25th... how are you ladies doing 10 days in?

Are you also watching your diet?
  • spottedkathy
    Options
    Ok, so I have not been on this as I should. So I am starting today and holding myself to doing it at least 5 times a week!
  • 1LoveChips
    1LoveChips Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have not been on this as I should. So I am starting today and holding myself to doing it at least 5 times a week!

Good luck! It is hard, I'm a bloke and find it taxing :smile:
  • spottedkathy
    Options
    Accomplished Day 1!
  • Emmie112
    Emmie112 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I want to start this! I will get the DVD this weekend
  • qmartin78
    Options
    so, I found it pretty hard and went back to hip hop abs. Looks like we have a few more friends to start over. I will re-dedicate myself to doing this at least 2 times a week. It is a great work out. But even the "modified" version kicks your tail!!