week 4 weigh in

Options
newday1981
newday1981 Posts: 41 Member
Week 4*
I had an increase in my weight this week, I am at 184.
Hope you all did better than me this week, I did not track and my weight shows that. Tracking really helps to keep me accountable for what I eat. My goal for this coming week is to track everything and get more exercise. Although I did not do well last week. Everyday is a new day...

Replies

• mrstasha96
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tasha. I'm new to the group (and late...ha!). My ultimate goal is to lose a total of 107lbs. I am 5' 7" and my starting weight was 287.5.

I started my journey a year ago by getting a FitBit and walking more (which I did do and was able to maintain my weight), but I realized that in order to lose weight I had to change my eating habits, so that's what I have been doing.

So far, my results have been pretty good. I do make room for 2-3 "cheat" meals or snacks throughout the week, rather than dedicate an entire day to binge.

I weighed in today and lost 1.1lbs since my last weigh-in (5 days ago)! Whoo-hoo!

Good luck to everyone. You can do it!
  • ESHRINER43783
    ESHRINER43783 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I did better this week. I was down 1.8 lbs.
  • newday1981
    Options
    I did better this week. I was down 1.8 lbs.

Great JOB!!
  • newday1981
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tasha. I'm new to the group (and late...ha!). My ultimate goal is to lose a total of 107lbs. I am 5' 7" and my starting weight was 287.5.

I started my journey a year ago by getting a FitBit and walking more (which I did do and was able to maintain my weight), but I realized that in order to lose weight I had to change my eating habits, so that's what I have been doing.

So far, my results have been pretty good. I do make room for 2-3 "cheat" meals or snacks throughout the week, rather than dedicate an entire day to binge.

I weighed in today and lost 1.1lbs since my last weigh-in (5 days ago)! Whoo-hoo!

Good luck to everyone. You can do it!

Welcome to the Group. I like the idea that you leave room for 2-3 cheat Meals and snacks throughout the week instead of messing up for the whole day.

Sounds like you are on the right track, keep it up!

We got this!!
  • CassandraEldridge
    CassandraEldridge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I lost .5
    I am happy that I am finally losing again. I've been maintaing for months.
  • newday1981
    Options
    Great Cassandra!
  • kwagzzz
    kwagzzz Posts: 5
    Options
    Late weighin - I've lost 2 lbs this week! Now in at 152, started at 158. Trying to get to 140. Welcome new members!