2-22-14

Options
Daily thread

Replies

• aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day, but decided to see what i can do. Wanted to push myself to run 1k. And i did it, my hubby came with me and we got a babysitter for 10 minutes. So I've do it 1.08k in 8.18 minutes. At least the three minute run of week three is no longer as scary.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Today was Week 4 Day 1....not as bad as I anticipated (but I'm home now and recovered, lol). I use Zen C25K Free

I think when I glanced at today's runs I saw 4 again, 2@3min and 2@5min. I think it's better to not know, LOL

I've been doing them every other day so far (i.e not M/W/F or Tu/Thur/Sat etc). I walk daily and am trying to get myself motivated to play in my "weight room" on non run days.

Hope everyone else had a good "run":flowerforyou:
  • tracywintn
    Options
    Today is my day off (I am doing M/W/F) but I took my 9 year old daughter and 2 of our dogs on a walk. We did 2.4 miles. I was going for 3 but her dog was annoying her-she is a puppy still and doesn't walk as well on the leash. My 7 year old son chose to stay home with his dad....so some girl time:)

Congrats on the runs today by you guys!!
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did W1D3 today. The first few runs felt great but I really start struggling after that. I think I'll be doing week 1 again next week before moving onto week 2. Im doing Mon/Wed/Sat.