Ohio Meet and Greet

Options

Replies

• dawnie1313
    dawnie1313 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am in the Central Ohio area...Been on this journey a loooooooooong time but am determined to make 2014 my year. I do many 5 and 10ks per year and would love to find someone to do some with me.

I am a very healthy fat girl at the moment!

I also belong to Planet Fitness.

Good luck to all of you on your journey!!!
  • West-central Ohio here, an hour north of Dayton (Shelby County). On MFP to encourage my personal training clients and keep myself accountable. It's a great site to use!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm from the Cleveland area( ish) but am currently living in the Findlay/Lima area for school. I've been using MFP for a little of a year now. It's a good time :) I wish you all the best of luck!

More Findlay or Lima? I currently live in Lima, but largely prefer Findlay.
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm from the Cleveland area( ish) but am currently living in the Findlay/Lima area for school. I've been using MFP for a little of a year now. It's a good time :) I wish you all the best of luck!

More Findlay or Lima? I currently live in Lima, but largely prefer Findlay.

I currently attend Bluffton University, I'm not sure exactly which is closer, I consider this in the middle of both. lol
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good luck this semester! Hopefully it will start warming up to make the walks across campus more enjoyable!
  • hayerin84
    hayerin84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati (Westside) here! Really hope to get things moving with MFP!
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Geneva Ohio says Hello! Would love to find some local 'friends' to get fit with once the snow boogies!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group. I live in Fairborn (Dayton area) of Ohio. I've been a member of MFP since late 2009. However, I've really struggled getting back into the fitness thing since having my son two (YES, TWO) years ago.
  • jasony0423
    jasony0423 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in a western Cleveland suburb. Just got into truly caring about my health in the past few months, and found this group. Feel free to add me.
  • JodiMMitchell
    JodiMMitchell Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I live just outside of Akron. Feel free to add me!!
  • slocyclist
    Options
    I guess I never added myself to this thread. I'm in Avon, about 25 miles west of Cleveland, and right next to Jason, above.
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It's such a small world. I graduated from Bluffton College back in 1995! From Union County area (Raymond) here. Just started using MFP a few days ago. Trying to get/stay motivated to get these pesky 20 lbs off!
  • gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello buckeyes, I'm not normally one to post on forums but I'm trying to change a lot of things. I'm in Miamisburg/West Carrollton area.

Add me if you like.. Its good motivation when I see others doing well.

Name is Greg btw.
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It's such a small world. I graduated from Bluffton College back in 1995! From Union County area (Raymond) here. Just started using MFP a few days ago. Trying to get/stay motivated to get these pesky 20 lbs off!

Ahhh! Small world indeed! Go Beavers!
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello Ohio!!!!! We're back in the deep freeze again. How has everyone's progress been? Finding interesting ways to get your exercise in? Looking for supportive MFP addicts like myself (in Ohio). Please feel free to add me. We can be cheerleaders for each other. Go Team!!!!!
  • DottieLoo
    DottieLoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Akron here! Ex-rubber city capital of the world! Need encouragement? Yeah, me too! Feel free to add :-)
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Never knew there was a group just for Ohioans. Glad I found it!

Y'all ready for some more snow?! I for one miss my days of living in the South this time of year. Little about me... Grew up in a burb 20 mins west of Cleveland, went to college at Toledo, spent many years in Tennessee, and have been back in the Columbus area for a little over a year. I'm so glad to be back, but this winter has been brutal. Even by a Clevelander's standards.

I'm always looking for active friends so please feel free to friend me!
  • slocyclist
    Options
    You must have started out our way near Avon. We have had similar but opposite homes. I grew up west of Columbus where you ended up and ended up west of Cleveland when you started. And I lived south (Virginia) between.
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You must have started out our way near Avon. We have had similar but opposite homes. I grew up west of Columbus where you ended up and ended up west of Cleveland when you started. And I lived south (Virginia) between.

Yep! Grew up in Sheffield Lake, my bother went to AHS before Avon exploded. Glad the snow ended up being a nonevent. Let's cross our fingers that's the last of it!
  • shabone
    shabone Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi,

I live in a suburb on the Westside of Cleveland Ohio. I am 44 years old and it is my goal to lose about 30 pounds. I joined MFP about a year ago but I have never really been consistent on here. I decided to reach out and join a group on here. Hopefully it will give me some motivation. Good luck to everyone in reaching your goal. Oh and feel free to ad me. I could use some encouragement.