Day 21-February 26th. We still doing this?

Options
wyodawn
wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
Hi ladies? Anybody still doing this? I got my 30 minutes in yesterday and Monday but didn't check in. Looks like no one else did either though.

Just started trying to work on paddles. I have breaks but have never tried to learn paddles. If anyone has any advice, or that one video that made you go "AHA! I get it!," please do share!

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I got in 20 minutes straight of waist hooping today - a personal record! I'm not saying I didn't drop it, but I didn't take any breaks :)

I didn't get in yesterday or Monday: Monday I was sick and since I have learned to not do it after another workout, I was waiting until evening, but then hubby asked to go for a walk.

We will see if Mom decides to hoop with me during her visit.
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I got in 20 minutes straight of waist hooping today - a personal record! I'm not saying I didn't drop it, but I didn't take any breaks :)

I didn't get in yesterday or Monday: Monday I was sick and since I have learned to not do it after another workout, I was waiting until evening, but then hubby asked to go for a walk.

has your mom hooped before? That would be awesome! No chance in hell my mom would ever try it.

Good job on the 20 minutes. I drop the hoop all the time still. My pets live in fear.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options

has your mom hooped before? That would be awesome! No chance in hell my mom would ever try it.

Good job on the 20 minutes. I drop the hoop all the time still. My pets live in fear.

My mom is a 1950's girl! I actually stole her weighted hoop and hoopnotica hoop last summer because she wasn't using them, but if I give her my wonderful homemade hoop, I could work on keeping the lighter dance hoop going!