2-27-14

Options
mel521
mel521 Posts: 74 Member
daily thread

Replies

• gretagirl2013
    Options
    Week 2 complete! Best distance, best pace! It's funny bc I don't want to do it, I don't particularly enjoy doing it, esp the first couple of jogging sessions, but I feel so great and energized when I'm done. Just walking doesn't give me that same lift ... I need to add the jogging.

Am so grateful to have you all for support. It gets me off the couch and back outside when I really want to stay in!!!
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    YAY! Just completed W3D1, and did a little extra jog at the end. No aches and pains, touch wood.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well done Greta and Deb! Your progress is very motivating :) I managed a walk today, and added a little jog in, went 2.5k. It's not perfect, but it's something, and it's better than sitting on my butt! So I'm glad :)
  • maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yeah! signed off week 5, day 2 run. I was so avoiding it and then had made up my mind that i couldn't start the week-end without having a go. It is a bit of a jump, and feels pretty intimidating -- eight minute run as a big block. But I did it, and I have to say it was fine!! . It made me trust the program more -- that I should just have a go and not freak out etc,,,,

still haven't done a run outside and i think that will be a step-up. Great to have this thread.
    Keep it up Greta and Deb. keep up having a go Acria.
  • gretagirl2013
    Options
    Good job everyone, and way to go for getting back out there Acria!! Maree -- week 5! You're an inspiration!