February 2014 Check-ins

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
I am still working out to my favorite P90X and Insanity workouts. I have decided to do another round of P90X in March. After P90X I will begin P90X3. The shorter workouts in P90X3 will be much more tolerable in the Summer.

Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612

Replies

• beckyyates
    Options
    I am working out to Tony Horton 10 minute trainers. I purchased P90X3 and worked out to 1 workout and I loved it!!! I also have been exercising outdoors by skiing, skating and I will be snowshoeing for the first time today.
  • jessa271
    Options
    Finished T25 Gamma on Monday and started Asylum 2 on Wednesday. I'm rather happy I completed Gamma because the first two workouts of Asylum as so heavy on pushups that the strength work in Gamma really helped! Hoping to get back to awesome cardio burns to take me into March and then looking to get more running in (want to start racing this spring) and another round of Insanity.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am still working out to Power 90. I did another weigh in today with another 2 pounds lost. I have lost 81 pounds so far using Power 90 and eating healthy. Feeling excited about starting P90X soon. :smile:
  • beckyyates
    Options
    I figured I would check in again since I have added a few workouts that I enjoy. I still work out almost daily to Tony Horton 10 minute trainers but I have tried a few P90X3 workouts and I love it. I am going to mix the workouts in with my 10 minute trainers and kettlebell training. Keep up the great work peeps. :)
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am still working out to Power 90. I did another weigh in today with another 2 pounds lost. I have lost 81 pounds so far using Power 90 and eating healthy. Feeling excited about starting P90X soon. :smile:

Great job Alex. You are doing awesome. Over 80 pounds lost is a huge accomplishment. You are rocking it!!!