March 30 Day Shred 30 Day Challenge

Options
dani_ban
dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
Hello,

All who are interested in starting 30 DS 30 day challenge. This will be our post to communicate under.

March 1-10 (level 1)
March 11-20 (level 2)
March 21-30 (level 3)

Check in daily to let us know you did the work out?

I will do my weekly weigh-ins on Sunday morning and update my status.

I look forward to all your support and motivation.

Danielle

Replies

• yellifish
    Options
    Question, are all 3 levels available on youtube?
  • dani_ban
    Options
    Yes all three levels are available on Youtube.
  • jtmt21
    jtmt21 Posts: 39
    Options
    Do I just search YouTube for 30 day shred? I haven't done this before. How long are the workouts?
  • dani_ban
    Options
    25 minute workouts and yes just search 30 day shred on youtube.
  • cmann1988
    Options
    Just curious what you ladies do with LOs while working out? She is in her carrier most of the day and her long/reliable naps are still unpredictable. Sometimes she stays asleep when I put her down and sometimes she instantly wakes up and starts crying. This is my biggest challenge with getting back in shape! Eta: I'm interested in the challenge but not sure if I can get LO to cooperate for 25 mins...
  • dani_ban
    Options
    My DH will be watching LO. Nap lengths are still unpredictable for us too.
  • clee13mfp
    clee13mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to do this! I'm only 4+ weeks pp, though. Think I can go for it or should I wait for my 6 week appt? OB didn't say anything about working out pp.

Don't forget to take before & after pictures ladies! Sometimes you need the pictures to notice progress!
  • emt0608
    emt0608 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm excited to start this tomorrow! Thanks for forming this group for support!
  • dani_ban
    Options
    Even if you half *kitten* the workout, by just doing it every day you will notice a difference. I did this challenge with a group last year and once I was done some of us went on to do a 30 day ripped challenge and some did insanity challenge. I did insanity afterwards and I lost 40lbs in 3 months and then got pregnant!

We can do this!!
  • cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Although I can't do the 30DS, I will still weigh in every Sunday and update my status as well! Also going to start taking my measurements again :)

Good luck ladies I can't wait to see all your guys progress!!!!
  • jtmt21
    Options
    Is there just 1 video for each phase? So we will do the same thing for 10 days? Thanks!
  • dani_ban
    Options
    Yup same video for 10 days.
  • jtmt21
    Options
    I did day 1 with some modifications today. I'm trying to stay away from some of the abs and the impact due to that "tips" post I posted. Plus my mom is having that prolapse surgery soon so I would like to avoid that. Apparently it is pretty common. Eek! For low impact I did marching with different arm movements and step ups onto a table. My heart rate was way up so they are good substitutes IMO.