Replies

• hog_farmers_wife
    hog_farmers_wife Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting Caradae! Congrats!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    This challenge was just that for February, but so much easier so far for March and I know it's only day 4. I just felt hungry all the time in February. Maybe it was all the snow we got. Hope everyone else is having a good month so far and will continue to throughout the rest of the month.
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Well, I have some good news. I weighed myself this morning--and I'm the lowest weight I've been in two years! So excited!

Awesome!!!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Wow caradea! Thats great news! WTG!
  • AnnaLouise61
    AnnaLouise61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone. Thanks for the challenge. I just joined MFP and need to be accountable. I've got a long way to go. Reading the posts helps so much. Thanks evryone..
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This morning I stepped on the scales and I had lost just over 1lb, and tonight I finished the C25K plan - today has been a good day :D
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    This morning I stepped on the scales and I had lost just over 1lb, and tonight I finished the C25K plan - today has been a good day :D

Whoop Whoop Kat!!! :flowerforyou: Another one bites the dust!! :bigsmile:
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options

Alright! :)
  • caradae
    Options
    Two-ish more pounds and I'll be out from under that rain cloud on my weight ticker. It's a little unsettling how motivated I am by that.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Two-ish more pounds and I'll be out from under that rain cloud on my weight ticker. It's a little unsettling how motivated I am by that.

Hurray!
    You are doing amazing, so whatever is motivating you seems to be working.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    LOVING these challenges! 4 months straight and I'm down 20 pounds from starting these challenges and as of today I reached my goal weight! Thanks so much Caradae for doing these challenges. I'm so glad I stumbled upon the group in November. They really helped me get through the holidays and stay within my calories and pushed me to exercise everday even on the days I didn't want to. Now that I have been walking everyday since starting these doing it everyday isn't even an option anymore it is just part of my daily routine just like getting myself ready for the day.

You area superstar!! Scale is definiely moving and steady this week. Interesting, my scale readings are either lower or steady during my daily weigh-ins which is amazing progress. My son and I will be eating lunch together today and planning soup, salad with no dressing, no cheese, one protein and veggies. Keep it going as I have never made it for 5 days straight but I am determine to focus on 5 days at a time!!!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    So glad to see that so many are really gaining (NOT WEIGHT :laugh:) from this challenge. You are all learning to be a new YOU. Learning how to eat for YOU. Learning how to move everyday for YOU. YOU CAN DO THIS!! YOU DESERVE THIS!! :flowerforyou:

Now get up and get Movin' & Losin'! :drinker:

Yes...mam... No excuses especially when I am in love with my scale...LOL:laugh: :laugh:
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options

I hear you! It sounds completely insane, but I actually felt bad for my little green ticker bug when he/she was stuck in the rain! My bug recently escaped, and is now focused on moving in the sunny direction!
  • caradae
    Options

I hear you! It sounds completely insane, but I actually felt bad for my little green ticker bug when he/she was stuck in the rain! My bug recently escaped, and is now focused on moving in the sunny direction!

Yay! He's almost out of the darkness too. It's like 4 a.m. for him.
  • AnnaLouise61
    AnnaLouise61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Seven days and feeling better, especially mentally. Goal
    Next week is to increase minutes of exercise
    And reach 8 waters a day.
  • nixiparchment
    nixiparchment Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well, I have some good news. I weighed myself this morning--and I'm the lowest weight I've been in two years! So excited!

That's amazing - what an inspiration. I can't wait to be the lowest I've weighed for 2 years. This group is helping us all get there!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Doing really good here, yesterday (Day #640) I hit my goal "range". To me goal is not a single number, but a 3-5 pound range, this way I won't go crazy getting on the scale & seeing I "gained" a pound and am not at goal anymore.

Like Caradae, have not seen this low a number on the scale, in a very long time (MUCH longer unfortunately than you Caradae, half my life more likely).

The last 5 UAC's have helped me keep my eye on the prize (getting to goal range) & hoping the next ones keep me just as motivated to maintain the loss I've worked so long & hard on these past 640 days.
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Doing really good here, yesterday (Day #640) I hit my goal "range". To me goal is not a single number, but a 3-5 pound range, this way I won't go crazy getting on the scale & seeing I "gained" a pound and am not at goal anymore.

Like Caradae, have not seen this low a number on the scale, in a very long time (MUCH longer unfortunately than you Caradae, half my life more likely).

The last 5 UAC's have helped me keep my eye on the prize (getting to goal range) & hoping the next ones keep me just as motivated to maintain the loss I've worked so long & hard on these past 640 days.

:flowerforyou: CONGRATS Ellen!!! :flowerforyou:

I know exactly how you feel. I have been at goal for almost fourth months now. I too have a range...a little up, a little down is Ok!! I don't enter weight changes every time. I just know what I have to do to KEEP it in the range!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! :drinker:
  • caradae
    Options

I'm thrilled to hear it! Way to go. :)