New to the group

Options
nanaclips
nanaclips Posts: 92 Member
I'm new to this group. I started out needing to lose about 10#, slowly but surely that number is climbing. I really need to get at least 10# off before April 26, my sons wedding. Anyone that is willing to be an accountability/encourager is appreciated.

Replies

• GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,297 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you'd like! Welcome to the group!
  • nanaclips
    nanaclips Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!!
  • phsst
    phsst Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am new and looking for some friends to add as well :)
  • pamhv
    pamhv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi-I'm new to this group too. Back to MFP again with somewhere between 10-20 lbs to lose, about 18-20 being the ideal. I need all the support I can get.
  • knroger2
    knroger2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to the group and needing some motivation! I want to lose 20 lbs by the end of the year - I never had weight issues till i got a desk job, now I'm trying to lose this extra lazy fat. Add me yall!
  • crash_aly
    crash_aly Posts: 112
    Options
    I am also new to the group and looking for friends that are in the same boat!

Feel free to add me! I will request you all as well!

I am going to lose 10-15lbs this year. Maybe a little more depending on how I feel when I reach my original goals!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I decided to join this group today because I feel the title completely feels my situation. I don't really have a goal weight, but I have to at least lose 7-10 lbs or decrease my BF%, not only because it is good for me, but it is a requirement in the Navy. I can't even use the post-pregnancy weight because I returned to work only having 1 lb remaining from my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm actually fighting to lose my injury weight gain from when I reputured my Achilles tendon. Never knew how important it was until then! I'm back on my MFP wagon and taking this extremely serious! I'm looking forward to getting to know you gals as we go through this journey.
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    SW: 172 on 2/17/2011
    LW: 126 on 1/25/2012
    CW: 134
    GW: 128 - maintain and tone

I'm around 5 ft 2 in. I have more or less maintained a 40 lb loss, with some fluctuations. My current goal is to lose around 6-10 lbs, keep it off, and focus on maintaining and toning.
    I joined MFP about 2 months ago, after getting lazy with my exercise and eating habits (and gaining a little weight after a vacation and the holidays).
    I started tracking my calories as I did when I was in my big weight-loss phase, and also started doing Zumba workouts at home.