Usernames

Options

Replies

• penelofur
    penelofur Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had a bunny named Penelope. Its a play on words... Penelo-fur. I like animals!
  • Lord_Megatron
    Options
    I think my username pretty much explains itself.
    Y'know... Transformers.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I like sugar...back in high school, I had a fan fiction of Xmen where my character was a half cat anthro named Lynx. :P
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I am blue, 8 is infinity, 0 is nothing, and then there is 1? me? I dunno, but I wanted in so I could read what everyone else wrote..... later :bigsmile:
  • whollybologna
    whollybologna Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    whollybologna.

years ago I tried to get an email address with "Holy Baloney" and it didn't work, so I tried a lot of different ones, whollybaloney, holybologna etc. this is the one that finally worked. *shrugs* it's stuck!
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My username: Every single day I wish I could go back in time and be healthy earlier. It's a reminder that I can start TODAY, even if I didn't start THEN.
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Stormbornkraken

One of my favorite families in George Martin A Song of Ice and Fire series is the Greyjoys. They are bitter, tough and resilient; much like the human spirit. Their sigil is a kraken and their motto is "We do not sow." Which basically translates they do not do the labor but instead attack, dominate, and conquer the weak.

I am also obsessed with marine biology and the mythical cephalopod holds great appeal to me.

I imagine a creature in the cold deep abyss, torn and enraged by the stormy current. But this is his home and he will not only survive but thrive.
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ahvienda was my favorite character in that series!
  • bb_lose_weight
    bb_lose_weight Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I was BigBrewski a nickname I got in college. I chaned it to bb_lose_weight because I deactivated and BigBrewski is taken LOL. I do have a story for the bb. My last job a manager gave everyone nick names mine was bb. It was bb for birthday boy because every time we went to a company dinner someone would tell the staff it was my birthday so they would sing to me (AT EVERY COMPANY OUTING) yeah it got old but it was fun. So in the office I was bb again short for birthday boy.
  • PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine was inspired by two games I really enjoyed: Disgaea and Tales of Symphonia
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    RussDev

I have used this username for years. Russ as my name is Russell and Dev as in developer mainly as at the time RussGeek or RussTech was taken when I was signing up for something. The fact I am not a developer (but can code little bit) but work as a QA Manager means I have joined rebellion (or gone to dark side depending on your view) or an undercover agent pretending to be a dev (take your pick).

Russ
  • rainbowfaye
    rainbowfaye Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I picked the user name rainbowfaye when I was about ten. I was all "ooh shiny little people that fly! The only thing better then that is if they were multicolored!" Actually, I still think fairies rock. :smile:
  • skirtlongjacket
    skirtlongjacket Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    CAKE song. My voice is also dark like tinted glass.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    CAKE song. My voice is also dark like tinted glass.

I LOVE that song.
  • stiobhard
    stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I wanted something that looked/sounded Gaelic for my character. It rhymes with ceilidhe, the Gaelic word for party. I thought it was really original, until I met someone an AOL "Forever Knight" bulletin board that said she'd belonged to a band with the same name for awhile. The difference was, the band pronounced it "See-lee" (which now reminds me of Booth in "Bones) and I pronounced it "Shay-lee"). ... There's supposed to be an accent over the first "e" but I haven't figured out how to type that on this computer.

for what its worth Good job. Shay-lee is correct, see-lee is not. (s always sounds like sh next to an e, )
    you can put accents in with windows keyboards or charmap if you have windows.
  • LibraryBatgirl
    LibraryBatgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Much like Barbara Gordon, I'm librarian and I love the "Bat" Family of characters
  • LibraryBatgirl
    LibraryBatgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    TK as in "TK 421, why are you not at your post" (if you don't get it look it up) and 266 is month and year of birth.

HEE hee hee...awesome.
  • chr12bu
    chr12bu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just let my fingers start typing a couple of random letters, which became a word, and then added another couple of random letters on the end... (nothing planned about it, unfortunately)
  • silmarilliane
    silmarilliane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    my name's spelled mariane but pronounced marion, and used to be uber-obsessed with tolkien. now just moderately obsessed and the username has stuck!
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My name is Brian and it is the name of a Monty Python movie :). I add the 78 because it is usually taken.