3-7-14

Options
FocusKimFocus
FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
Daily Thread. Not a running day for me - which is good since its snowing pretty hard out there (and there isn't a gym with a treadmill within a hour's drive of me). Happy International Women's Day :-)

Replies

• mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm late today because I had to take one of my kids to the doctor an hour and a half away this morning, but I did get home safely (bad ice storm) and got W3D3 finished! On the last running part I kept going until 22 minutes for a 5 minute stretch. On to week 4!
  • maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mel, 20 minutes -- that is fantastic! I am afraid I lam a bit spooked by the 20 minute block -- I am working my way up to x2 10 minutes this week . Week 6 in my app has that before the 20 minute run. Hope your little one is fine.

Kim and Mel I think you're both bloody marvellous for running at all in that weather!

I will do some running late this afternoon - M
  • mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No, maree! It was a 5 minute stretch! Lol. I'd probably fall out if I tried to run 20 minutes! And I run inside on a treadmill so I don't have to brave the elements. My biggest complaint today was that the heat came on and was blowing right on me while I was running. And thank you for asking about my little man. He's wearing a heart monitor for a month, but I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. :D
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Were still plodding on with week three. Out again but next time we must remember to do our circuit the opposite way the last 10-15 seconds of our 3 minute run is up hill and its a killer