March Check In

Options
2»

Replies

• yanasmom
    yanasmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My goal for March is to drop 8-10#, continue working out at least 4 days per week and to start strong when my T25 gets here!!

Wishing everyone much success!! WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • ShebaKitty3
    ShebaKitty3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goals for March are:

1) Exercise 3x/week or more
    2) Log the food I eat in my tracker while staying within my daily calories
    3) Lose 10 lbs
  • nikki_livefree
    nikki_livefree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My March Goals:

a) Swim 3 times a week
    b) log food daily
    c) drink 6 glasses of water/ day
    d) Limit processed Food (Cook Cook Cook & Plan ahead)
  • SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

Everyone has such ambitious goals, such an inspiration! I think that finally actually writing my goals out would help me.

1.- Workout everyday (eithercircuit training with weight, Zumba, or running/walking)
    2.- Drink at least 8 cups of water, daily
    3.- Only weigh myself WEEKLY (I have a terrible habit of stepping on the scale everyday)
    4.- Netting 1200 average for the month
    5- Weigh less than I did at the beginning of the month
  • OhFitness
    OhFitness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good start to goal setting SDMHudson!

Make sure all of your goals are "SMART". Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines. - B. Tracy

Need help? Check out my "SMART" goal setting Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A00expaMt04
  • mahoganyT
    mahoganyT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to better track my eating, consistent exercise, and lose 10lbs. I needed to reboot
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Restarted TurboFire yesterday. I was seriously slacking on exercising which led to eating badly. Trying to get in together.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Finished my first week of Turbo Fire. Weighing in on Monday.
  • NessaWilde
    NessaWilde Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    By the end of the month I want to reach my target weight :)
  • missjones513
    Options
    My goal was to be at 17 pounds lost by the end of the month but the scale might not move like I want it to since I'm doing Turbo Fire. As long as I'm at a double digit loss I'll be ok. So at least another pound in just under 2 weeks. Very doable.

How are you guys doing on your goals?
  • fedgal
    fedgal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 5-6 pounds during March.
  • missjones513
    Options
    March will be over with in less than a week! How are you ladies doing on your goals?

I changed my goal for the month to being at a double digit loss which I should meet.

I'm on week 2 of Turbo Fire. Should be on week 3 but slacked off last week because of the NCAA tourney. I'm realizing that I don't always eat enough calories while I'm doing TF. I think that's why the scale doesn't move as much as I would like it too. I have to make sure my net calories are not lower than 1,200 a day.
  • MrsHollingsworthThomas
    Options
    My March goal was to lose 10 lbs.. there's only a few days left, but I only have 2 more pounds to lose this week and I've made it :-)
    My ideal goal is lose 10 lbs a month, but mainly I just want to focus on consistency.
    March 25th = Day 65 of my 100-day weight loss challenge (where I work out every day). So right now, I'm just making sure I do well & finish this challenge and I'll be ready to move on to the next.

April goal is to complete a 5K on April 26; I've started 'training' for that already!!
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My goal for March was to be steadfast on exercising 4x/week, maintaining my portion meal control and drinking 6-8 cups of water a day to see if I could finally lose 30 pounds. My birthday was March 1 and I have lost 32 lbs as of today. WOO HOO!! Thank you all for your encouragement. I have lost a total of 32 lbs since October 2013 (started at 196 lbs and currently, I am 164 lbs. Not bad for a 53 years young fabulous lady). Keep it up ladies; we are going to be the sexiest hotties in our areas this summer and forever!! :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!!! Great job Sassy!! :)
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!

My goals were to monitor my calorie limit - sort of failed :ohwell:

I did start strength training and I have added this to my workout routine and have definitely seen a difference :smile:

I lost 4.6 lbs this month :smile:

For April I hope to complete my C25K training, on W7-D2 currently and I hope to keep up my strength training.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I will lose 10 more pounds, get at least 30 minutes of some form exercise daily, and compliment at least one stranger per day.

From March 1 to March 31. I have lost exactly 10lbs. I did compliment people, however, I did not exercise 30 minutes each day.