Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Date: 3 7
    Exercised?: Yes - and made up for missing yesterday
    Calories?:Yes
    Tracked?: yes
    Eligible for challenge: No ( 1 day march6 )

Can i still post each day even thought I was out of challenge on March6? I so want to continue to be accountable and 'fessing up here helps so much. If i only miss one day, for me, that sill a huge success.

ABSOLUTELY!! You just won't make the WInner's Circle for March, but NO WORRIES!! Great practice for APRIL, right? :drinker:
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Well, I am out. Dinner party last night - one of the guests brought three unexpected guests (really bad form - our parties are usually open but this was one of the few times that we have a very small guest list and he should have known that) so I was ticked and it threw me for a loop but would have gone over anyway so it is all me (but I had to vent!).

I am with CMECME, out for the winners circle but will continue to post as it helps me a lot.
  • Jagreene62
    Options

T.G.I.F.~~~:love: Anyone else excited about the weekend ahead? What's your plan for staying focused on calories in and calories out? YOU ARE AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:

No YOU are awesome. No you. :)

I am ready to ramp it back UP this weekend.

Nice new pic!! Like the other one better though!! :heart:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Sad face.
    Still wallowing and feeling sorry for myself over the unexpected death of my best friend.
    I ate all the carbs today when I realized that her daughter will be 21 next week and her mom and I won't be able to take her out for her first cocktail.

:brokenheart: Healing will happen Glenda, just give it some time!! There are going to be a lot of days like this one, but I know you will know what to do. YOU ARE STRONG!! Look what you've been capable of doing so far!! NO WORRIES!! You will be fine!! Take care and know that we are always here for you...day or night!! :heart:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Well, I am out. Dinner party last night - one of the guests brought three unexpected guests (really bad form - our parties are usually open but this was one of the few times that we have a very small guest list and he should have known that) so I was ticked and it threw me for a loop but would have gone over anyway so it is all me (but I had to vent!).

I am with CMECME, out for the winners circle but will continue to post as it helps me a lot.

I know exactly what you mean about unexpected guests....UGH!! Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do!! :noway:
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    March 7
    Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Am I still eligible to win March's challenge? Yes
  • 48Christy
    48Christy Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    March 7, 2014

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    March 7, 2014

• carpesu
    carpesu Posts: 14
    Options
    March 7
    Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes, inside due to bad weather :(
    Did I stay within my calorie budget? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Am I still eligible to win March's challenge? (If you've ever answered "No" to any of the above questions at any point during this month, then the answer to this question is "No.") yes
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Sad face.
    Still wallowing and feeling sorry for myself over the unexpected death of my best friend.
    I ate all the carbs today when I realized that her daughter will be 21 next week and her mom and I won't be able to take her out for her first cocktail.

:brokenheart: Healing will happen Glenda, just give it some time!! There are going to be a lot of days like this one, but I know you will know what to do. YOU ARE STRONG!! Look what you've been capable of doing so far!! NO WORRIES!! You will be fine!! Take care and know that we are always here for you...day or night!! :heart:

Sorry for not seeing this sooner.
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    xoxo
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    March 7th
    Did I exercise for 20+ minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Am I still eligible to win March's challenge? yes