What are you cooking today?

Options
sunraven01
sunraven01 Posts: 5 Member
Right now I have a beef roast in the oven (rubbed with garam masala, curry, and garlic), and I'm starting the Italian Meat Sauce from http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com/2013/03/01/school-italian-meat-sauce/

Replies

• SteamClutch
    SteamClutch Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Making a bone broth and will turn that int a stew for lunches this week. It smell awesome.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Cracklin' chicken thighs and if I can get lamb stew meat rogan josh plus a veggie to take with lunches. It's going to be warm enough to grill this week, I can't wait!
  • Lizzard_77
    Lizzard_77 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Nothing!!!!! Yes, that's right, nothing!!!! i multi-task cooking everyday, be it bone broths, kombucha, water kefir, soups, roasts, veggies and ground meats for the week, packing up bulk orders of meat for the freezer, packing up marinated and finished dishes for the freezer etc. I took today off!!

I love all the yumminess that you guys are all cooking up though, keep up the good work and enjoy :)
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    I made some lamb curry (lamb chunks, garlic, ginger, turmeric, apples, shallots, spices) and rice (cauliflower), yum!
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm making some shredded chicken in my crockpot tonight- which will be for:

"Crockpot Creamy Lemon Chicken Kale Soup" by AIPlifesyle.com
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Just made (and ate) salmon and kale omelett with some white sweet potatoe. I usually don't cook in the mornings before work but I am glad I did today. Yum
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am planning on making basil pesto, zucchini noodles, and homemade mayo for tuna salad :)
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lizz, that's an awesome plan and as much as I love to cook, days off are good too.

Grokrockstar, thanks for the reminder about cauliflower rice- I might make some to go with the rogan josh.