kawookie
kawookie Posts: 813 Member
Please check in

Date
Green:
Total/Goal:

Blue:
Total/Goal:

Remember that we all are interested in how you are doing. We all like updates, good recipes and NSVs :drinker:

Replies

• miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Mar 11th
    Green Day: Yes
    Total: 11/30

Blue: Yes
    Total: 11/31

I´m still frustrated with the numbers that aren´t moving... but I booked a holiday in Turkey as a motivation :laugh:
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    @miridai--- sounds like an awesome incentive!!

March 11th

Green: Yes
    Total: 11/28

Total: 9/28
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    3/11/14

Green: Yes--Chevy style, again
    Total 10/28

Total 11/31

Did the "office workout" again- involved ninja kicks (these always make me feel badass and laugh at the same time), push ups on the desk, squats on the office chair (ball), stairs, and side leg lifts. Was planning to go walking tonight, but the end of my office day took a turn for the bad and I got held up with legal calls and paperwork documenting the events. Fun, fun.

Going to have to bank on my office workout tomorrow due to an evening engagement that will take up all my post-work hours.
  • kaylamcdougall12
    Options
    Date march 11th
    Green:yes
    Total/Goal: 10/25

Water: yes
    Total/Goal: 9/25

I made protein brownies that I found the recipe for on MFP. They work out to 63 cals per piece, and 6g of protein per piece. They're pretty good to fulfill my chocolate cravings; and it's made of oat flour instead of flour.

We're expecting >25cm of snow tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll be making it to the gym, I may just shovel and get a work out that way.
  • kawookie
    Options
    March 11

Total: 9/28

Total: 11/31

It looks like I need to be eating more protein (since I usually am under in that macro), so I am going to start experimenting with protein supplements. I am not very excited about this. :indifferent: But, if it keeps me full and prevents snacking it might be worth it.

I am not an out of control snacker, but my T/Th schedule always seems to have a late dinner which then promotes snacks that don't fit into my macros. :grumble: Jerky isn't a bad way to get protein, but I am trying to reduce my MSG consumption and I haven't found a brand I can eat without MSG.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    3/10- Green and Blue

3/11- Green and Blue

Total- Green-9
    Blue-11

I have had 2 great days of workouts. I've committed to my bootcamp instructor to eat cleaner and am participating in an 8 week challenge to lose some inches. Measurements today were encouraging. I don't like labeling food good/bad, but I was really over doing it on the sweets.

Kawookie- I love the chocolate protein powder at whole foods, 365 brand. Blend with chocolate almond milk or regular milk, crushed ice and I do instant coffee in the morning, yum!!! I also like Balance Bars.
    Try Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, a little extra meat, tuna. Protein is a tough one to get in daily.

***********spreadsheet updated*************
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    March 10
    Total/Goal: 8/27

Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 10/31

March 11
    Total/Goal: 9/27

Total/Goal: 11/31
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tue Mar 11
    Green-No
    9/25

Water-Yes
    11/30
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    March 11
    green - yes - chevy style

blue - yes

I let my hubby talk me into a small frappe after Cub Scouts. (I may have burned those extra 11 calories hammering nails into pinhole planetariums. I could have also not eaten that handful of vanilla chex, but it's 11 calories, I don't care.)
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    March 10
    Total/Goal: 6/27

March 11
    Total/Goal: 7/27

Every day has been a struggle for me this month. I can't seem to get back into healthy eating/fitness mode. Today is going to be a real challenge as the girls in the office are taking me to a local hamburger place that is famous for pimento cheese burgers and pimento cheese fries. They've been wanting to take me for months and today is the day. I'll never be green if I can't get a work out in and I have no idea how I'm going to fit exercise into today's schedule. Oh to be a person who gets up at 5am and works out! Unfortunately, that is never going to be me.

Hope you are all having a great day!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    March 11
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 9/25

Total/Goal: 11/31
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    March 10

green: yes
    10/25

Blue: yes
    10/31

March 11
    green: yes
    blue yes
    10/31

The time change seems to be throwing me for a loop.

Another snow day here in MI, so I am home with my daughter. Trying to get caught up on everything. First goal of the day shovel the snow... got it done, but not sure what else I am going to get done.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Mar 12th
    Green Day: Yes
    Total: 12

Total: 12

went trampolining, got rid of one of my student loans ... business as usual :laugh:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    March 12
    green - yes
    12/29

blue - yes
    12/31

Is it Friday yet? This is one of those weeks at work. My aim at this point is to not end up under the bus, because it's fairly obvious some people in administration are looking for someone to push.
  • kawookie
    Options
    March 12

Total: 10/28

Total: 12/31

It has been snowing like crazy here. I picked up my husband's car from the dealership and did an errand. By the time I was driving home it was horrible with poor visibility and too many people that don't seem to know that you turn on your lights when it is snowing hard to promote your car being seen. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere this evening. I hope it clears by morning because my husband is due back to the courthouse for deliberations. I would prefer he didn't have to risk life and limb while serving the government.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    March 12th

Total: 12/28

Total: 10/28
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    3/12

Total 11/28

Total 12/31

Sounds like it has been a rough one for many of us! Everyone hang on .....Friday is on the horizon (or nearly)!!!
  • kaylamcdougall12
    Options
    Date march 12th
    Green:yes
    Total/Goal: 11/25

Water: yes
    Total/Goal: 10/25

Surprisingly made it to the gym today. Even with the 25cm of snow that we got (and more is still falling)- hoping I'll be able to get to work in the morning- seeing as my street has still not been plowed!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    3/12
    Green - yes
    Blue- yes

I've finally got a handle on my eating again, so that's a relief! I've had 3 days of great workouts, now on to two 12hr shifts. I have a harder time sticking to my calories on days I can't workout.
    Yesterday it was 73 and sunny. I was sitting outside in a tank top. Today 30's and flurries. Doesn't make sense at all!!!

Keep up the good work everyone. I see a lot of silver medals and perfect green/blue streaks!

************spreadsheet updated****************
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    March 12
    Total/Goal: 10/27

Total/Goal: 12/31

So I went to Curves and tried it out. All of the seats on the machines tilt back (if you know what I mean?). I have a partially dislocated tail bone and have a really difficult time leaning back for any amount of time. The Dr. says nothing can be done for it. Doesn't look like I'll be joining Curves. Gonna check out a different gym tomorrow.

I hope the weather clears up for those of you having more snow. We had a sand storm here yesterday in West Texas. I hate those days, but just keep telling myself the wind is blowing away the winter....lol.
This discussion has been closed.