7 Day Slim Down Wednesday Fitness Challenge

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Here's the EXERCISE CHALLENGE OF THE DAY! Do the best YOU can and walk away feeling great! Take breaks if you need to, you don't have to do it all at once! And remember, you are also supposed to be out there getting a minimum of 20 minutes of cardio: walk, jog, run, dance, hop, skip, jump…up to you, just move your bod!

1 Minute with Shaun T! Shaun T is one of my favorite trainers. Many of you may know him from his Insanity or Hip Hop Abs series. He's did a little Holiday Challenge a few months ago and posted daily videos, and I thought it would be fun to incorporate one of his workouts today for a little warm up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUPxnAfRC4I&feature=youtu.be
noak48.png

Next: SQUATS! Squats are a great way to work your booty and thighs. Complete 50 standard squats (or 20 if you are a beginner. Add weights if you are expert). Do them all at once or spread them out, just be sure to focus on FORM. The key is to drop your booty as low as you can go without breaking form. Please click on the graphic link for a visual. If you have trouble with balance, hold onto a table or chair and only go as low as you comfortably can. To ensure your knees don't move, do your squats facing the back of a couch or low back chair without letting your knees touch!

Let me know if you're joining in!!!:drinker: :love: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'll give this a go after my treadmill workout tomorrow. I have the day off work to write some essays - what better way to spend a study break!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Angela, have I told you that are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chelsea and Annette!!!:love: