18-29 year old?

Options
seoseo123
seoseo123 Posts: 8 Member
Anyone around 18 to 29 years old want to be friends?

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 25 year old mom. I log daily & support my friends. I'm fairly close to maintenance. Feel free to add me :)
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old woman! Not a parent, probably never will be, but I log daily and am very active.
  • MrsBAT
    MrsBAT Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, have a 5 year old, and I wasn't very active on MFP until very recently when I found out a friend was on here. Now I'm trying to be more active. Anyone can add me, if you want to :)
  • TG683
    TG683 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm 25, log daily, quite active and about 10-15 pounds from where I want to be! Anyone feel fee to add me :)
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 :)
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking for some friends on MFP!

SW: 172 on 2/17/2011
    LW: 126 on 1/25/2012
    CW: 134, today (3/16/14)
    GW: 128 - maintain and tone

I'm around 5 ft 2 in
    :-)
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ladies you can add me!

26 yrs old
    Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
    CW: 141lbs (64 kg)
    GW: 130lbs (59 kg)

I am trying to stay motivated to log on MFP because it really does help me lose weight and keep from gaining. Help me stay on track and not fall back into old habits! I want to help other people maintain or reach their goals.
  • helzbelzjax
    Options
    Hey girls,
    I'm 28, new to mfp and looking for friends to keep me motivated! Entering my third week and hoping to lose 10lbs by May! Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • coolblondenerd
    coolblondenerd Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26, and always looking for more friends here. I log daily unless there's something hectic happening, so I need more friends to prevent me from forgetting to log :smile:
  • my0906
    my0906 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24, it's been about 10 days since I started MFP. Feel free to add me :)
  • lisamarie0385
    lisamarie0385 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I turned 29 this month! I have four kids. I'm just trying to get back into MFP b/c I have about 10 lbs to lose before summer.

5'5"
    SW 160 (2010)
    LW 110 (2012)
    CW 129
    GW 115-120

Everyone please add me! :)
  • nakedbreakfast
    nakedbreakfast Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 :]
  • thatcrossfitlife
    Options
    I'm 22, try to log everyday, I eat healthy and workout, 10lbs down with about 20-30 to go!
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • amandakay828
    Options
    I am going to be 26 in July, have a two year old and a four year old and my overall goal is to look like a bikini competitor... Anyone with similar goals can add me... Make sure you send a message tho;-D
  • cjsmarty
    cjsmarty Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 23, and a relative newb. I try to log everyday though, and just realized it would be a whole lot easier with friends. :)

I've been married for almost 3 years, am a mother to a little boy, and recently found out I am expecting #2 in November. Trying to stay in shape so that I can bounce back after baby is born.
  • emilyjoybaker
    Options
    i'm 25, log daily, and am running my first-ever 8k this weekend! my biggest pitfalls are giving into the munchies (sweets, mostly) and giving up on planned workouts (i'm still kicking myself over yesterday). i would love some friends to help keep me motivated!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! I joined here ages ago but this is the first time I'm taking it seriously. I'm currently doing Stronglifts 5x5 3-4 times a week, Ripped in 30 4-5 days a week, and Turbofire 2-3 days a week; I also walk my dog for about 45-80 minutes around 4 days a week (really when it's nice out, because he hates the rain). Feel free to add me! I <3 friends, new and old

edited for stats!

5'3"
    HW: 160+ lbs (was too afraid to look, but when I finally did after starting to eat better that's what I was)
    CW: 137 lbs
    GW: ~115 lbs (I'm not too fixed on the number since I lift weights, but it'd be a dream to be between 110-120 with lean muscle)
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I'm 19, doing Shred by Jilian Michaels and my biggest goal is to eat less and healthier, preferably stick to the 1,400 calorie limit, which is my biggest struggle atm. Feel free to add me :)
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 till August. :bigsmile:
    Feel free to add.
  • jsheree07
    Options
    I'm 25... a single mom, and getting fit! Feel free to add me!!!