• kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 14

Green: Yes
    Total: 12/28
    Blue: Yes
    Total: 14/31

Today (Saturday) we are going to look at Long term acute care places in the area (known as Ltac's) to see if we can find one that we would like to get my Dad into when he finally gets out of the hospital (hopefully early this week!). It is going to be a long road, and we would like him closer to where we live because 45 minutes away is just not very easy for the family to visit as often as we'd like. And we all know the importance of being a visual presence when someone is in a facility. It just helps for workers to know that someone cares and will be popping by regularly.
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wed Mar 12
    Green- No
    10/12

Water-Y
    11/12?

Thur & Fri, Mar 13-14
    Red- I was at Disneyland and did not even attempt to log. I may have walked off a lot, but I'm calling both days RED. These days were planned.
    Total: 11/14

Water- Y on Thur, N on Friday
    12/14

Back on track now.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    March 15th
    Total: 15/30

Total: 15/31

we are halfway through the month ... the next week is going to be tough for me as I have an important exam approaching, so keep up the great job everyone, I´ll catch up next Saturday, hopefully as a fresh graduate of complementary pedagogical studies.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    March 15
    green - yes
    14/29

blue - yes
    15/31

Beware the Ides of March, Melissa Feagins, for you have caught the virus going around work. My head was congested yesterday; today it's in my chest so my day has been sleep, eat, do laundry, run errands, sleep, run errand, do more laundry, eat and now I'm going back to sleep. I hate feeling like I can't breathe. UGH...
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    March 14
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 12/25

Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 14/31
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    March 15th

Total: 15/28

Total: 13/28
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    3/15

Green; yes--Chevy style
    Total 14/28

Blue: 15
    Total 15/31

much insane cleaning inside today. my allergies are trying to kill me. i have steamed everything in sight. hoping tomorrow is better---
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    March 13
    Green: yes
    Total/Goal: 5/22

Water: No
    Total/Goal: 1/15

:sad: Let's talk about my hate relationship with water - I want to drink 8 glasses a day, I want to drink 10 glasses a day. Only when I drink over 3 I feel horrible :( Full, bloated and just uncomfortable......UGH

One glass is equal to one cup, 240ml or 8 ounces. What do you drink all day???
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    3/14- Red
    I had 140 calories left for the day when 2 friends called and asked me to meet for a drink. It was a hard debate for me, wanted to keep it green, but I don't want MFP completely dictating my life. So I went, had an unlogged beer and some cheese and crackers.
    Balance it is.
    Blue- yes

3/15- Green
    Blue- Yes

Had a nice day of boot camp, a few hours at work and 12,000 steps.
    10k walk/run tomorrow!

*********************spreadsheet updated***************
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    March 15
    Total/Goal: 13/27

Total/Goal: 15/31
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mar 15
    Green- Yes
    10/25

Water-Yes
    14/30
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    March 15
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 13/25

Total/Goal: 15/31
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    March 14
    Total/Goal: 10/27

March 15
    Total/Goal: 11/27

Actually got a 90 minute workout in yesterday!! HOORAY!!!! Now am going to force myself to do a workout video today to keep the trend going. Possibly going to join the gym I visited yesterday. Still weighing pros/cons.
  • kaylamcdougall12
    Options
    A little behind on posting

Date march 12th
    Green:yes
    Total/Goal: 11/25

Water: yes
    Total/Goal: 10/25
    Date march 13th

Total/Goal: 11/25
    Date march 14th
    Total/Goal: 13/25

Date march 15th
    Green:yes - Chevy style!
    Total/Goal: 14/25

Water: no

Went to a murder mystery dinner last night- not a good food night and open bar, limited myself but still!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    March 16

green - yes, chevy style
    15/29

blue - yes
    16/31

59 calories over goal today, but I was 390 under yesterday from being sick. I needed to eat a little of that back, I think.
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    March 16th

Total: 16.28

Total: 14/28
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    March 16
    Total/Goal: 12/27

I did manage to make myself do a workout video today. YAY ME! Now I think I'm going to have to go to bed to keep from eating ice cream. SO frustrating to crave like that.
  • kawookie
    Options
    March 15

March 16

Total: 14/28

Total: 16/31

Today we went to a pancake breakfast and I pigged out. I had to workout to earn calories for dinner. We had a great day eating breakfast and visiting the book sale and craft fair.

Unfortunately, my dad is back in ICU having aspirated his own secretions. Prayers would be appreciated as we are all pretty upset about what is going on with him.

Spreadsheet updated
  • kawookie
    Options
    I am pleased to announce our new silver medals and awards!

Silver Medal (10 days green):
    Bruceapple,
    sulyha,
    twijourney

74c158f1-d7d2-4e48-9c5d-2cee9a41d28f_zps5497e76f.jpg
    Previous metal winners: Jbharwood, Kawookie, Kaylamcdougall12 Melissaphippsfeagin, Miridai, R_Queenie,Scherzie

Silver award (10 days):
    Kaylamcdougall12

4f5710f6-70d8-4e65-b176-b20b8e986823_zpsed8faffd.jpg
    Previous award winners: Bruceapple, Kawookie, Melissaphippsfeagin, Miridai, R_Queenie, Scherzie, Sulyha
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    3/16- Green, yes Chevy rule
    Blue - yes

Today my friend and I did a 6.2 mile walk/run for the American Heart Association. We managed to run the last 5 miles (fairly slowly) but I wasn't tired at all. All my walking, boot camp and Zumba classes have given me the endurance. However, my legs are feeling it now. After the race we may have pigged OUT on BBQ, but it was soooooooo good and kept me full until late tonight.
    Tomorrow has potential to be an unlogged red day. St. Patrick's Day shenanigans plus a concert. I will be wearing green, but might not be keeping it green.

Kawookie- I'm so sorry to hear your dad has taken a step in the wrong direction.
This discussion has been closed.