Speed 1.0 LOVED IT!!

Options
moxy28
moxy28 Posts: 103 Member
Just finished day 2, speed 1.0, and loved it! Who else kept their focus today?? How did you like it?

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I also loved Speed 1.0!! I am really looking forward to these work outs each day!!
  • moxy28
    Options
    Me too! I was so worried to start the T25 as I'm wayyy out of shape. I really struggled yesterday but was still excited for today. And now that I have done it, I just cant wait to see what else is in store for me. I really feel like I can do this! I'm not perfect at the moves but time will change that!
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was rubbish at a few of the moves, but cos I didn't want it to beat me, I actually did it again later on in the day and was much better. I think the key for me is to watch them first and then do them, so I know what to expect. Although I watched total body circuit yesterday and it scared me lol
    So that is todays mission - bring it on!
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I loved SPEED 1.0 too!!! It was nice to get those stretches in because my calves are tight from the CARDIO!
  • runningkathy
    runningkathy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Speed 1.0 done! THAT was more what I expected from a Team Beach Body product. You know, where you feel like you might have a heart attack :-) Yesterday I modified more because I didn't coordinate right while learning the moves. Today I modified because I HAD TO. Love that. Sweating and heart pounding. Motivates me to keep going.
  • moxy28
    Options
    I loved SPEED 1.0 too!!! It was nice to get those stretches in because my calves are tight from the CARDIO!
    My thoughts exactly!! LOL!
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My arms are sore today, I think from all the punching maybe? Or maybe the 2 burpees I managed lol
  • moxy28
    Options
    LOL! Wonderful!
  • hbowserfit
    hbowserfit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

Just getting ready to push PLAY on Speed 1.0...
    On my third week, but it all seems a blur, glad to hear many of you like this one, now I am excited to get moving today!

Thanks!
  • jmgoingINSANE
    Options
    Speed 1.0 is my favorite video!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Speed 1.0 is probably my favorite. I'm starting week 5 and I'm using the modifer less and less now. !!!