Where do you workout?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Aren't you afraid to walk at our mall with the teenagers taking over? :grumble:
  • coopscoopc
    Options
    I don't workout anywhere! I am laid off and have no money. I have been doing free videos from Fitness Blender and I love that. I usually walk at the free track near my house but this weather is preventing that. Does anyone walk at the malls anymore? The Greenwood Park Mall is about 20 minutes away and I could do that. Anyone?

Jeesh! Took me 3 times to post a reply to this. lol I love technology! :drinker:
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to locate the No More Excuses Mom group that works out in Greenwood somewhere. Adrienne is her name, but so far no luck finding her.

I refuse to pay to work out somewhere. I all that I need at home and then some. Bowflex, Healthrider, treadmill, eliptical, windjammer, free weights, any kind of work out DVD you could think of.... just wish I could find a truly committed weight loss / work out partner.

I like the cat!!!

I am near Greenwood. I haven't had a gym membership in years. I play volleyball, run outside and do P90X videos. It works for me! I just ordered T25 and P90X3, can't wait!
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have gone to the Indy Downtown Bootcamp for three weeks now and love it! Having a hard time deciding which class to take after my trial month is up...
  • coopscoopc
    Options
    I have been trying to locate the No More Excuses Mom group that works out in Greenwood somewhere. Adrienne is her name, but so far no luck finding her.

I refuse to pay to work out somewhere. I all that I need at home and then some. Bowflex, Healthrider, treadmill, eliptical, windjammer, free weights, any kind of work out DVD you could think of.... just wish I could find a truly committed weight loss / work out partner.

I like the cat!!!

I am near Greenwood. I haven't had a gym membership in years. I play volleyball, run outside and do P90X videos. It works for me! I just ordered T25 and P90X3, can't wait!

The cat is my big o' fur baby FlapJack... otherwise known as Gangster Kitty. :smile: He's my cuddle bug. but he does not like anyone else and is not afraid to let you know. LOL

I love volleyball! I have all of the P90X series and ordered P90X3! Right now I am doing 21 Day Fix for the second time. I have an awful time about making room for working out... well this 2nd time through I am making it happen. I have 4 workouts in so far this week and I feel great!

T25 is da bomb! Let me know what you think of it!
  • puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    I workout down in Columbus at Tipton Lakes Athletic Club, mainly because it's where I work and it convenient to go directly after work before I go home and get lazy. :)
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Just started at the new Planet Fitness on North Shadeland in Indy...anyone else?

I think I'm going to pull my membership from my company gym up by Golden Corral and start Planet Fitness. I talked to co-workers who say it's better... So I can really no longer justify less convenience, less features, and twice the money at my company gym.... :)
  • mmurfey
    mmurfey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just started at LivRite Fitness. Not the newest place, but really affordable and has a variety of classes.
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I go to the Bike Hub YMCA. When we have my step-son, we also go to the Ransburg (for the pool... the kid is a fish) and the Athenaeum (they have child watch and the Bike Hub doesn't).

Just started, but I'm loving it. The ActivTrax program has been quite helpful in keeping me on track.
  • VeganAmandaJ
    VeganAmandaJ Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I forget about these groups I'm in, oops! I go to LA Fitness NE Indy
  • Amber46038
    Amber46038 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I go to the Fishers Y and love it. My husband goes there too but is considering getting a membership to LA Fitness because they have more available weight lifting equipment. Any advice about LS Fitness?
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I go to the Fishers Y and love it. My husband goes there too but is considering getting a membership to LA Fitness because they have more available weight lifting equipment. Any advice about LS Fitness?

Monday nights at LA Fitness are the worst! Other than that it's a good facility. The one I go to has 2 racks, 1 Power rack and 2 Smith machines. The weight area usually starts to thin out at 7pm so it's not too bad. The group that lifts there is pretty helpful too.
  • AshleeBoruff
    AshleeBoruff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I got to Planet Fitness in Beech grove. Anyone else? I'd love to have a workout buddy to help keep me motivated!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just work out at home... anyone Greenfield or more east? I'd like to find someone to walk with (eventually jog but not yet) or do other workouts with...