Thoughts on my lab levels?

Options
dancingdeer
dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
Hi -

I haven't "officially" been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, in fact, my ENT says I am just fine. I do have 2 thyroid nodules that I have had for about 5 years now. I have them ultra sounded once a year and have had two negative biopsies as well. For now, we just monitor them since they haven't changed in years.

I would like some advise, thoughts, opinions on my blood work.

Most recent blood work - December 2013

TSH 2.073 (0.45 - 4.50 range)

FT3 3.0 (2.3 - 4.2 range)

FT4 1.09 (80 - 200 range)

Any thoughts on my current numbers?

Replies

• chichi2130
    chichi2130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How do you feel? Have your levels drastically changed since your last check? I'm not a doctor, but, in my experience, they look fine...
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. My numbers have been the same for the past 6 years, except for a time in 12/2008 when my TSH tested at 1.25. Not sure if that was just an anomaly or what.

I went to see my nutritionist yesterday - she does muscle testing. She said my thyroid was showing signs of not being happy. For the past 6 months or so, I've felt increasingly "in a fog", have zip motivation, and haven't been working out as much as I normally do - because I just don't feel like I have the energy. She gave me a Standard Process thyroid supplement to take, and also reiterated that I need to be dairy and gluten free. I'll see her in again in a month for a check in.

I'm due for an annual at my GP and will have her run all the pertinent blood work again.